We stayed at this hotel with our two small children and had a very nice visit. The rooms were amazing - spacious, great views, great amenities - and it is just a few minutes walk to the beach. The beach area can be a bit noisy and the road in front full of traffic but we didn't mind this too much. There is a pool onsite and a small convenience store in the hotel (although we used the CVS near the beach more often). There are lots of dining options nearby, although we used our car (parking is $14/day which wasn't ideal but was acceptable as we could come and go) to get groceries much of the time. Overall a very nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the seaside from your balcony at the Marriott's BeachPlace Tower. Just a few footprints from the beach, you can smell the ocean while you open your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's BeachPlace Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Beachplace Towers Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott Beachplace Hotel
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott