My family and I, party of 6, spent a week in a two bedroom two bath unit and it was awesome! We have stayed in Ft. Lauderdale on the beach many times and this was by far the best. The room was spacious, clean and well appointed. The great location allows you to leave the car behind as there are countless restaurants, bars and shops within easy walking distance. Not to mention the on site restaurant and bar options. The pool area isn't huge but it's definitely big enough and it's nice. My only complaint is that the pool side lounge closes a little early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the seaside from your balcony at the Marriott's BeachPlace Tower. Just a few footprints from the beach, you can smell the ocean while you open your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott's BeachPlace Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Beachplace Towers Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott Beachplace Hotel
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott