We stayed at BeachPlace Towers for our UMass Amherst spring break and we couldn't have had a better location! Just a short cab ride from the airport, this hotel had Ft. Lauderdale beach right across the street... tons of restaurants and shops right in the hotel complex... a nail salon, Fat Tuesday (great frozen drinks!), Hooters, LuLu's Bait Shack, 24 hour CVS with food and beer... couldn't have been more convenient! LuLus was a great spot for lunch, dinner, drinks, karaoke, contests, and live music. Our hotel was a 2 room suite, with balconies overlooking the water! The rooms were very clean and huge! Washer and dryer along with a kitchen in our unit made our week long stay easy. Onsite at the hotel were a few great hot tubs and a pool that was great for relaxing post-beach. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a convenient and fun getaway in the sun, and we can't wait to stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the seaside from your balcony at the Marriott's BeachPlace Tower. Just a few footprints from the beach, you can smell the ocean while you open your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Marriott's BeachPlace Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Beachplace Towers Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott Beachplace Hotel
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott