My friends and I came for a two day getaway. I had read parking would be an issue but it wasn't. You just drive up to the upper levels of the parking garage where the hotel has their own private parking as opposed to public parking. An elevator in the parking garage takes you directly to the lobby where the front desk is. Also, people have commented on how horrible the elevators are but they were quick and got us where we needed to go everytime we used them. The Front Desk Manager was extremely nice and got us checked-in and was even able to get us on the same floor for our two rooms.
My friends room had a beautiful view of the Intracoastal and the city skyline at night. Our view was ocean front. Both were fantastic so you can't lose view wise at this place! The rooms were huge! We both had a one bedroom villa. There was a full kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, dining area, and living area. The bedroom had a massive jacuzzi tub in it with a vanity, and then the bathroom had a nice sized walk-in shower. The balcony had chairs and a table as well and we could look down on the pool area.
While we were there they pressure washed the pool grounds and it was neat to watch from the balcony. It was nice to see that they keep their facilities clean. To get to the beach you go down the elevator, walk through a little shopping mall, and then you are directly on the beach. The water was surprisingly a gorgeous color. I'm used to the Caribbean but this was still a lot prettier than what I expected! We went swimming for awhile and then walked up and down the beach.
We had breakfast in the little Market in the lobby in the morning. The concierge helped us decide what we wanted to do for our last day. He was extremely helpful. We ended up going on a cruise of the Intracoastal looking at huge houses and yachts. It was relaxing and there were some pretty cool places to look at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the seaside from your balcony at the Marriott's BeachPlace Tower. Just a few footprints from the beach, you can smell the ocean while you open your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Marriott, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Marriott's BeachPlace Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Beachplace Towers Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Marriott Beachplace Hotel
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott