First of for the positive - got this room on a good deal through priceline. Only there for one night and the location was very convenient. Check in was easy and the room is nice and newly renovated....now for the bad....around 6am the banging began and didn't stop. It was so loud and annoying. We asked for a wake up call (not like we needed it with all the banging) ...never got the wake up call. Maid came in our room around 9 without even knocking. The a/c turned off around 9 as well and would not go back on so the room got very warm. When we checked in - the room was set at 86! Checked out and was never asked how the stay was ..probably b/c they knew it was not good. I would stay away from this place until all the renovation is completed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center ~ great location, conviently located 2 miles from the beach, 1 mile from the Ft. Lauderdale International Airport and Port Everglades Cruise Port. In addition, we are less than 1 mile from the Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center. We offer a complimentary shuttle to the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, a complimentay upgraded "hot AM Skillet" breakfast buffet, and 24 hour food cooked to order food options, or grab and go. We are within walking distance to Harbor Shops, Mezzaluna, and Outback to name a few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport - North Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale