My family & I stayed @ this hotel for only one night B-4 we left on R Royal Caribbean Cruise. We were pleasantly surprised by the overall experience of this quaint hotel. Our rooms were very clean & spacious.
We asked for extra blankets & within 2 minutes,..room service was @ the door. The staff was EXTREAMLY NICE!!!! We received lots of perks in addition to the price of our rooms,... that were ALL INCLUDED, ...such as FREE SHUTTLE BUS from the airport to hotel. Then, a voucher for 2 FREE DRINKS of your choice (my husband had a beer & I had a Starbucks coffee) Then, a list of restaurants that the hotel recommended & also offer FREE SHUTTLE BUS TO & FROM THE RESTAURANT!! We went to the 'RUSTIC INN' (which was PERFECT...& I will be writting a review on this AWESOME & FUN little place.) I told the family we should try RUSTIC INN because of all the GR8 reviews it received on Trip Advisor & also by the Hotel staff & by locals. I would DEFINATLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND the FRIED JUMBO SHRIMP!! (YUMMY!!)
We had a very comfortable night sleep, & even tho we were stuffed from R dinner the night B-4, that didnt stop us from taking full advantage of the FREE ALL U CAN EAT BUFFET BREAKFAST!! It was small (not like Embassy Suites) but everything was FRESH, HOT & DELICIOUS!
I felt bad for the hotel because my 2 teenage sons R NOT SHY when it comes to food & they went back 3 times & LUVED it! So, all-in-all, we were pleasantly surprised by the level of service & quality for such a small amount of money. On Saturday morning (cruise departure day) everyone had a friendly attitude & were more than happy to assist the guests in any way possible, INCLUDING ANOTHER FREE SHUTTLE TO THE PORT. A special "THANKS"go out to the SUPERB assistance we received from Nick Sobieralski & Kim Nguyen who went above & beyond to ensure our stay was top-notch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center ~ great location, conviently located 2 miles from the beach, 1 mile from the Ft. Lauderdale International Airport and Port Everglades Cruise Port. In addition, we are less than 1 mile from the Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center. We offer a complimentary shuttle to the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, a complimentay upgraded "hot AM Skillet" breakfast buffet, and 24 hour food cooked to order food options, or grab and go. We are within walking distance to Harbor Shops, Mezzaluna, and Outback to name a few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo and LoveHolidays so you can book your Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport - North Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale