This has to be one of my best stays in fort lauderdale.
Great location...within walking distance of a variety of restaurants and stores. Very close to the promenade.
Very spacious room with a separate a sitting area.great sofa. Ultimate entertainment system that has a huge flat screen tv and allows you to c connect a variety of devices including your laptop and cellphone. Great experience.
They have gourmet hot sandwiches for the included free breakfast. Hands down the best free breakfast included in a room. Great staff. Will definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center ~ great location, conviently located 2 miles from the beach, 1 mile from the Ft. Lauderdale International Airport and Port Everglades Cruise Port. In addition, we are less than 1 mile from the Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center. We offer a complimentary shuttle to the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, a complimentay upgraded "hot AM Skillet" breakfast buffet, and 24 hour food cooked to order food options, or grab and go. We are within walking distance to Harbor Shops, Mezzaluna, and Outback to name a few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport - North Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale