Stayed here for one night pre-cruise with my husband. The room was large with a big sofa that I'm guessing pulls out into a bed. Nice wall divider if you're sharing a room to offer a bit more privacy. The bathroom actually had a fan which almost never happens in hotels. Front desk staff was prompt and friendly, even when checking out with 30+ other guests milling around. Free breakfast was substantial. Free shuttle from hotel arrived within 15 minutes of calling to request a pick-up. Walking distance to the Harbor Shops for restaurants, Total Wine, Etc. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center ~ great location, conviently located 2 miles from the beach, 1 mile from the Ft. Lauderdale International Airport and Port Everglades Cruise Port. In addition, we are less than 1 mile from the Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center. We offer a complimentary shuttle to the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, a complimentay upgraded "hot AM Skillet" breakfast buffet, and 24 hour food cooked to order food options, or grab and go. We are within walking distance to Harbor Shops, Mezzaluna, and Outback to name a few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport - North Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale