“Hooters? More like a spin off BUT the real thing?”

Hooters of Hollywood
Ranked #354 of 1,366 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We ate here during our vacation in June and I must say we have been to several Hooters and this one was a disappointment. For one this location doesn't offer all the wing flavors as other locations and the taste just wasn't what we were us to. The service was VERY GOOD however our only issue was the food.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Have passed all the Hooter for ages but never stopped in. This visit was for an X Worker. A bunch of gals got together to meet a one that retired in 09. She moved to Ga so no one has seen her since 09. Order the spicy shrimp and wished I order the larger order cause everyone was still eating their wings & burger and my little order was gone. Two of the gals offered me the mini burger which was good and a chicken wing. (truthfully got such heart burn later in the night). Waitress was good didn't have any problem. Only thing was manager came over to ask if anyone was COLD and the group said no (their having hot flashes) I was so cold I was shaking. He even moved tables together cause we had a big group. Over all, like Hooter and will be back. Want to try a full serving of wings the one I had was good.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

This Hooters has a unique thing going for it; it's waterfront right in front of the water escapades of the Seminole Tribe for the Seminole Casino. This means, live music, water shows, movies on the water beamed on to the water itself; this is a definite check out spot if you are in the neighborhood. It's not enough to make a special trip of "hey, Let's go see the water show" but if you are already at the Casino or in the neighborhood, its worth it to have a bite at Hooters and check out the ambiance!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

You definitely get your moneys worth at this restaurant. Seeing the girls dressed up like they portray them in the movies was a novelty also, it was a great experience!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I am not a big fan of Hooters' restaurants, because women are dressed with really short clothes and I don't like that. It is pretty cheap, but I've tried to meals, and I didn't like it, and I think there are too much pepper on their plates. And it is kind of dirty, waitresses were washing dishes just behind us while we were eating...and they didn't do it very seriously.

Anyway we asked our waitress to pay separate, and she did not listen, and then we waited more than 10minutes so finally we left and we didn't pay seperate because anybody helped us.