“GOOD TAKE OUT”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have been a long term customer of this restaurant and have been more than satisfied with each take out. We usually get pepper steak, soup, various types of rices but my favorite is the barbecue ribs. It is best to deal with the women who is the owner. A few times we had difficulty with the order. But all in all for a Chinese take out it is a good place

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

As a long term customer sad to say this place has gone down hill. On more than one occasion food was delivered cold. Called restaurant where owner essentially said too bad, if you want hot food pick it up yourself....REALLY!!!! Refused to replace or take it off the bill. In addition to the cold food the fortune cookies and crackers were stale!!! I will never reorder from here and should you decide to do so.....you have been warned. Too many competitive restaurants in the area and I am finally ready to switch loyalty and give them a try.

I am a loyal long term Trip Advisor contributor if that adds validity to above.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

This is a take out/delivery restaurant that is consistent with delicious tasting food. The menu is extensive, with early bird and luncheon specials - There are no tables so eating in is not an option.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

You have to stumble across it or be looking as it's set back from the road, but it's a great carry out, and they deliver: I've done both. I ask for greens with garlic and soy sauce, yummy, and their spicy tofu with broccoli is fabulous. This is very tasty stuff and prices are normal. A very nice lady (owner?) fixed me choy sum, Chinese green leafy vegetables, that I love and that aren't on the menu. Not your average boring Chinese carryout.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

The food was kind of bland and was OK. However, when I returned from home from my vacation, I was surprised to see that I was double charged to my debit card which I used to order my delivery over the phone. My bank is resolving the matter. No one from the restaurant has returned my call.