“Manager, Leslie, made our lunch fun and special.”

Mario's Catalina Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mario's Catalina Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #109 of 1,330 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$14 - US$40
Cuisines: Cuban, Spanish
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Sacramento, California
“Manager, Leslie, made our lunch fun and special.”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Very tasty food and friendly staff. We had Maria's beef dish. It was so good. Flan for dessert is a must! It is a special occasion restaurant and it delivers with a "white table cloth" atmosphere. Try it..you'll like it.

Fairfax, Virginia
“Great food and great hospitality”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

For first trip back to Fort Lauderdale since 2005, we decided to return to Mario's Catalina. For good reason. The food and hospitality remain outstanding. Our previous visit was 8/22/05 - our anniversary and the day before Katrina roared through FL. As we planned our trip this past week, we were delighted to learn that Mario's Catalina is still a thriving business and that Mario remains the man in charge.

Our dinner tonight was wonderful. Drinks - Red Sangria and Mojitos - were hand-crafted and excellent. And the food - i wish we had this up north in VA. Empenades! Fish! Pork! Beef! Chicken! - all well cooked, seasoned and plated. What a great dinner!

Best of all is the care that Mario takes with all his guests.

Wilmington
“The Only Thing More Fabulous Thaan Maario is the Food!”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Mario's has always been a favorite since the first time we went there several years ago. When Mario says: "I take care." he means it. And let him. We now live in North Carolina and are making a special trip to ft. Lauderdale in February just to dine at the Catalina. I know we won't be disappointed.

• Visited December 2012
Coral Springs, Florida
“Very disappointed! Don't go when busy”
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

It was our 28th anniversary and my husband and I were looking forward to celebrating at Mario's. My husband called to make reservations for a nice table and was told to tell them when we arrive. We later arrived in the rain to a full parking lot with a sign prompting us to park I about half a block away and walk. You would think with their prices they would have arrangements with a valet service. I called to ask if we could park somewhere by the front bushes and I was hung up on. We left and ate at Texas de Brazil where we enjoyed valet parking a great meal and pleasant host and servers.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank opichardo
Niskayuna, New York, United States
“Mario's Catalina is fantastic!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

The service, the ambiance, the drinks, and the food all add up to a wonderful dining experience. I took my wife to Catalina during a quick trip to Ft. Lauderdale and we had a great time. Mario himself greeted us warmly at the door and took us to our table. I ordered a Mojito, which was one of the best I've ever had. The appetizer, meal, and drinks were all worth raving about. I can't wait to travel back to South Florida so I have an excuse to return to Mario's Catalina!