“so much fun! great private way to see the waterway!”

Las Olas Gondola Tours
Reviewed 6 November 2013

we took the Las Olas gondola tour while we were in fort Lauderdale for our 10 year anniversary!!!

Captain Martha is such a down to earth person! she open our bottle of champagne for us and poured it before get got under way! she is very knowledgeable of the water ways !! we saw lots of really neat things on our tour!!!!

you can bring your own beer wine etc. there is ice and glasses on board! it was perfect!!!

I would totally recommended doing this tour!!!!

thanks again Captain Martha!!!!

Cheers!

1  Thank shell_2026

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I took my beautiful wife on this gondola ride for our 10 yr anniversary thru some of Ft. Lauderdale most beautiful real estate,Beautiful sunset, slow romantic ride. It was awesome and beautiful way to spend time with someone special. Captain Martha was a beautiful soul and so accommodating,I highly recommend this awesome romantic boat ride! 10 stars !
p.s be sure to bring your favorite bottle of wine or champagne

3  Thank jruccolo
Reviewed 1 October 2013

My husband surprised me for our Anniversary. Captain Martha was very friendly. We arrived early and she was already there. She greeted us, offered to take our picture, put our wine on ice, and poured two glasses for us. When the cruise started, she played some romantic music. During the cruise, she made sure we were comfortable. She was attentive, but never imposing.

It was a very memorable experience. People all around us waved, smiled and took pictures of us. It was very fun and romantic. It reminded us of our trip to Venice. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Marilyn R
Reviewed 30 September 2013

If you are looking for something romantic for your significant other....this is for you! Gondolier Martha will take you on a one of kind stroll along the river while soft Italian music plays in the background. Everyone you see along your journey will wave at you with admiration. You cannot go wrong on Los olas gondola. Thank you to gondolier Martha for a great night and on your 200th voyage. My wife loved it! 5 star rating for sure!

2  Thank Mikeandkellpgh
Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were in Ft Lauderdale last September and had such a great time we came back this year. While I was planning the trip, I checked Trip Advisor for suggestions of something fun and different to try. I am so glad I found Las Olas Gondola. I decided to make this adventure a surprise for my husband so I didn't tell him what we were doing. After meeting Captain Martha, I can tell you she LOVES to be involved in surprises and will do whatever she can to help pull it off. My husband was surprised but even I was as this was a new experience for me too. I can't say enough good things about it. It's romantic, unique, and relaxing. Martha is just a great person. She will talk as much as you want or give you quiet time. She will point out landmarks (like Fred Sanford's house, right Martha? Wink, wink.) and tell you a little about Ft Lauderdale history. This experience is perfect for a romantic date but could also be fun as a family or group if friends. It's a definite must and we will probably do it again next time we visit.