“Perfect way to celebrate our Honeymoon!!!!!”

Las Olas Gondola Tours
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I just wanted to write a review about Las Olas Gondola. We were looking to book a cruise to celebrate our honeymoon. My fiance at the time now Wife had came across the Website and we contacted Mike as soon as we could to make a reservation. Mike was very nice and helpful. He told us all about the cruise, what was included and also area attractions and restaurants. He was very informative. We were very impressed with the level of customer service he provided to us. After making the booking Mike made sure to send us an email with very accurate directions to the dock where the boat was waiting. He made it very easy for us to find the boat. Our captain was Tito. He was very polite and took the time to make sure we were comfortable. He took pictures for us getting on and off the boat which made it extra special!! He was very informative in explaining all the area homes and the wildlife. He pointed our peacocks and even slowed down so we could take pictures of iguana's. Tito also allowed us to have private moments to listen to the music playing and enjoy the moment. We loved the music! All in all this is a great experience! What a romantic way to spend our Honeymoon! I would defiantly recommend this experience to anyone visiting the Fort Lauderdale area! Thank you to Las Olas Gondola for making our Honeymoon a memorable one!!!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Was looking to do something different for my anniversary and decided to research gondola rides in South Florida. Came across this one, spoke to Mike and decided to book it as a surprise for my hunny. Confirmed reservations with Sharon a couple of days before and everything was set. The day of- it rained and rained... I was getting a little antsy. Spoke to Martha she told me that she was in place and we would see what the rain does. My party and I arrived with dinner and wine and Martha was waiting on the boat as the rain was still coming down. She allowed us to enter the boat and sit to see if it would slack up any. Saw a few ripples of lightening and i just knew our evening was going to be a complete disaster. Martha informed us that they do not go out in the rain but we could still wait a bit to see if it would stop. We all were on our phones checking the forecast. As we sat and chatted with Martha she poured us some wine and said if the rain slacks up a bit she may be able to give us a spin, but if it doesn't we could reschedule for another time. Being that this was an anniversary evening I didn't really want to reschedule. As we sipped our wine and ate our dinner (which was still very nice just sitting there in the gondola taking in our view the best we could) the rain started to slow down and eventually stopped. Martha went into action, asked us if we wanted some music we said "Sure" and off we went...The evening turned out to be a sure success... They had 5 people book and had to cancel because of the rain. So glad we were not the 6th. I can't say enough good things about our ride. It was beautiful, romantic, and relaxing and best of all my hunny enjoyed every minute of it... We will definitely return to visit Captain Martha for another spin.. ;)

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Had an amazing time in South Florida and one of the highlights of our vacation / honeymoon was our Gondola Ride! Perfect evening ... perfect weather ... a bottle of wine with the woman I love!

Captain Martha was a gem! Couldn't have asked for anyone better! An added bonus for us was that she was from near our Home town in Covington, LA!

Do this! You'll be glad you did!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

My wife and I just went on the ride on the gondola with Captain Martha last week (4/24). We brought our 10 lb dog along in a dog carrier and we think she enjoyed the ride as well. The boat is motorized but extremely quiet. The cabin was very comfortable. We brought our own wine and cheese and Martha supplied wine glasses and plates for us.The area was beautiful and Martha pointed out interesting facts about the houses along the way. The sun, the water, the boat, the music, the people, everything just complimented each another, a romantic experience on a lazy afternoon. It is certainly something we won't forget any time soon. I would highly recommend it. Mike and his staff were a pleasure to deal with as well. Very organized.

Note: The boat can comfortably seat 4 adults if you are thinking of doing more of a family ride.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful time on the gondola ride. The ride was very pleasant and Captain Martha was friendly and knowledgeable about the area. Truly enjoy seeing the unbelievable boats and homes on "millionaire's mile" as well as some wild life. We took our tour at 5:30 p.m. It was a nice time of day, not too hot and the sun started to set as we returned to dock. I would recommend taking the gondola ride as a couple. Bring your own wine and cheese, sit back, enjoy the music, enjoy the peaceful and beautiful views along the New River. I would state that you should keep two things in mind about the area. The area is being developed so you will see construction and the dock for the gondola could be marked better.