“Great experience! ”

Las Olas Gondola Tours
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Had a Great romantic ride! Martha was extremely nice with helping with accommodations and setting up the reservation, and Tito(our gondolier) was extremely nice and welcoming! Definitely would recommend it!

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"boat"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed 12 July 2014

6 years ago I proposed to my wife on the las olas gondola. Fast forward 6 years later, we now have 2 kids, a lot more stress and it's her birthday. What to do ? Rewind back to the quieter days when it was just us. What better way than to relive the past by celebrating her birthday on another GOndola cruise. Martha was terrific. Down to earth with that genuine southern hospitality you can fine no where else. It was a stormy night, but somehow she was able to navigate us away from the storms and into a most serene area of narrow canals flanked by the most mesmerizing houses. Then the sun began to set, the beautiful Gondola music was playing Sinatra, jazz and soft love songs. The wine was flowing. And before you knew it, the magic was over. That's what it is folks... MAGIC ! A true getaway from the daily rat race of life we all despise. I highly recommend Martha and her Gondola outfit. Thank you !!!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I contacted Las Olas Gondola Tours to help me plan my proposal. I cannot put into words how great they were with helping me plan to the actual cruise. Mike was extremely helpful and responded quickly to any and all questions I had about the cruise.

Captain Martha was absolutely wonderful. She even picked up a bottle of champagne for us because I did not have time before the trip. She made the night very special and my now fiance enjoyed very minute!

If you are thinking of taking a gondola tour please look no further and don't waste any time. Las Olas in the best!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I just wanted to write a review about Las Olas Gondola. We were looking to book a cruise to celebrate our honeymoon. My fiance at the time now Wife had came across the Website and we contacted Mike as soon as we could to make a reservation. Mike was very nice and helpful. He told us all about the cruise, what was included and also area attractions and restaurants. He was very informative. We were very impressed with the level of customer service he provided to us. After making the booking Mike made sure to send us an email with very accurate directions to the dock where the boat was waiting. He made it very easy for us to find the boat. Our captain was Tito. He was very polite and took the time to make sure we were comfortable. He took pictures for us getting on and off the boat which made it extra special!! He was very informative in explaining all the area homes and the wildlife. He pointed our peacocks and even slowed down so we could take pictures of iguana's. Tito also allowed us to have private moments to listen to the music playing and enjoy the moment. We loved the music! All in all this is a great experience! What a romantic way to spend our Honeymoon! I would defiantly recommend this experience to anyone visiting the Fort Lauderdale area! Thank you to Las Olas Gondola for making our Honeymoon a memorable one!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Was looking to do something different for my anniversary and decided to research gondola rides in South Florida. Came across this one, spoke to Mike and decided to book it as a surprise for my hunny. Confirmed reservations with Sharon a couple of days before and everything was set. The day of- it rained and rained... I was getting a little antsy. Spoke to Martha she told me that she was in place and we would see what the rain does. My party and I arrived with dinner and wine and Martha was waiting on the boat as the rain was still coming down. She allowed us to enter the boat and sit to see if it would slack up any. Saw a few ripples of lightening and i just knew our evening was going to be a complete disaster. Martha informed us that they do not go out in the rain but we could still wait a bit to see if it would stop. We all were on our phones checking the forecast. As we sat and chatted with Martha she poured us some wine and said if the rain slacks up a bit she may be able to give us a spin, but if it doesn't we could reschedule for another time. Being that this was an anniversary evening I didn't really want to reschedule. As we sipped our wine and ate our dinner (which was still very nice just sitting there in the gondola taking in our view the best we could) the rain started to slow down and eventually stopped. Martha went into action, asked us if we wanted some music we said "Sure" and off we went...The evening turned out to be a sure success... They had 5 people book and had to cancel because of the rain. So glad we were not the 6th. I can't say enough good things about our ride. It was beautiful, romantic, and relaxing and best of all my hunny enjoyed every minute of it... We will definitely return to visit Captain Martha for another spin.. ;)