“Great experience”

Las Olas Gondola Tours
“Great experience”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

The gondola ride was very unique and different. It was a great experience and it was worth every penny. I proposed to my gf and Martha couldn't have made it any better. She was very surprised and happy and thanks to Martha she played along that something hit the boat and gave her a message in the bottle I wrote. I would do it again in a heart beat.

Visited August 2014

Philadelphia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Absolutely perfect!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

First I must start with saying that Captain Martha rocks! My cousin's boyfriend planned a gondola tour for my cousin, himself and my husband and I while on vacation to celebrate my 40th birthday. My cousin thought that this was planned by my husband for my birthday, but really her boyfriend was planning to propose. Everything was going wrong as the rain started pouring down right before our trip and even our styrofoam cooler broke spilling out our refreshments. Martha showed up despite the weather and a long drive to get there, just hoping she could still get us out. If the rain continued, she agreed to let us sit on the boat while docked so that my cousin's boyfriend could still propose. She even had a cooler and champagne glasses on hand that we could borrow since ours broke. Miraculously, the weather started to clear and after waiting a while with us, she was able to take us out. The proposal and engagement went perfectly and Martha was part of the reason! She pretended to hit something and handed my cousin the "message in a bottle" that held the proposal letter written by her boyfriend. She kept trying to hand it to me but was forced to read it when I refused. She could not have been more surprised when she realized that it was meant for her and what it was! It was perfect! It was such a wonderful experience and we all highly recommend it!!! Just perfect! Thank you Martha!!!!!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Romantic”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My boyfriend took me on the gondola ride for my birthday and it was the best romantic ride ever. Our driver Tito was amazing so nice and went out of his way to make the ride special. I would definitely recommend this ride. And I cant wait until our next special event so we can have another romantic trip

1 Thank Tiffany E
“Great experience! ”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Had a Great romantic ride! Martha was extremely nice with helping with accommodations and setting up the reservation, and Tito(our gondolier) was extremely nice and welcoming! Definitely would recommend it!

South Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Excellent & romantic ride through the sunset”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

6 years ago I proposed to my wife on the las olas gondola. Fast forward 6 years later, we now have 2 kids, a lot more stress and it's her birthday. What to do ? Rewind back to the quieter days when it was just us. What better way than to relive the past by celebrating her birthday on another GOndola cruise. Martha was terrific. Down to earth with that genuine southern hospitality you can fine no where else. It was a stormy night, but somehow she was able to navigate us away from the storms and into a most serene area of narrow canals flanked by the most mesmerizing houses. Then the sun began to set, the beautiful Gondola music was playing Sinatra, jazz and soft love songs. The wine was flowing. And before you knew it, the magic was over. That's what it is folks... MAGIC ! A true getaway from the daily rat race of life we all despise. I highly recommend Martha and her Gondola outfit. Thank you !!!