“A great introduction to firearms for teenagers”

Florida Firearms Adventures
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Both of my girls had a great experience at this range. The intro to 9 different guns was amazing and safe. We shot hand guns (glock), semi automatics, and shot guns. The instructors gave a short history of each gun and were very professional. We had contests against the others in the group. we were shooting with people from Australia and England. A great 6 hour day.

We are from Massachusetts, a very liberal state. We learned a lot about how to handle firearms safely. An important experience for teenage kids.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

My husband and two sons aged 12 and 15 had an absolutely terrific day shooting a various assortment of firearms. Jim and Craig were very patient in teaching all the participants how to handle and shoot safely. The entire group looked like they had a great time. You can purchase your lunch now and we highly recommend the pulled pork (delicious).

There was a good variety of firearms to experience and for visitors from overseas, many of the firearms are not readily available elsewhere so it really is a novel experience. No prior experience with firearms is needed and as long as you pay attention and do as you are told, it will surprise you just how much success you will have.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Awesome experience and nice introduction to automatic weapons for my son and I. One happy 12 year old!

Jim and Craig thank you for your patience and the abundance of advice. I felt everyone had a fantastic day in our group and it was good to meet like minded individuals.

Lunch provided was delicious, we will be back again when next near by.

Graham

1  Thank GrahamGallagher
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Jim and Craig really showed our group a great way to have safe fun with all kinds of different firearms. From the semi automatic rifles to the shotgun and glock! Always making sure everyone was safe they taught not only how to shoot the guns but the history and theory behind them. For someone who has little or no experience with firearms this is a fantastic experience to learn to shoot every general type of firearm. As a more experienced shooter i still found this to be a great time at the range with some professional tips and tricks. Would recommend this experience to all with or without experience!

2  Thank akhunter96
Reviewed 20 March 2013

I spent a good day with these guys but found it frustrating,not enough shooting and not a lot of "BANG" for your buck.The problem was the cost/lack of ammunition and I feel that should have been explained prior to my visit.If I had known that i would not have attended,we only fired 10 shots per weapon and only 5 on the shotgun ?
$125 divided between 5 weapons and only 10 shots= expensive
The "meat" of the day seemed to be mainly briefing/talking about safety and that was done in a barking military manner,not really my cup of tea and i spent 8years in the army.
The facilities are basic to say the least and the only "comfort" station was a shared portaloo.
Also the drive from Orlando is quite long and fiddly,we struggled to find the range and only "stumbled" upon it after about 1.5 hours.

3  Thank Simon B