“Ft.Myers Dinner Theatre”

Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre
More attraction details
Owner description: Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre’s award-winning buffet and dazzling Broadway musicals, featuring a live orchestra, make it the perfect destination for anyone looking to enjoy quality, family entertainment at a great price!
Delray Beach, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Ft.Myers Dinner Theatre”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My husband and I bought tickets to the dinner theatre as we had never seen the play Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Deamcoat. The players were better than we expected and the buffet dinner quite good.

1 Thank GKBruskin

Plantation, Florida
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“Great show, good dinner buffet”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

On a recent trip to Naples Florida, my friends and I went to a performance of Joseph & the Technicolor Dreamcoat. Along with the show, we had the dinner buffet, which included Chicken, Catfish, Ribs, a salad bar, a delicious pineapple casserole, and plenty of desserts. The food was good and plentiful. We really enjoyed the show. A fun evening for a reasonable price.

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great place. Fun. Good food. Try it”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

My aunt & her friends and I love this place. Small little bar. Great buffet. Friendly. Nice. Clean. Fun. Funny. A great time. I have been here twice. Love love love it.

Bronx, New York, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Run and see Joseph at the Broadway Palm before it's gone”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

One of the best dinner theater experiences ever. I've seen Joseph and the Dreamcoat more than a dozen times including twice with Donny Osmond headlining and this is a good or better than any I've seen. The choreography was amazing the cast top notch,. Food buffet was wonderful and they did not skimp on the deserts. Could use a little better quality coffee but this is really looking for something to pick on about an otherwise perfect night out. Well done, Broadway Palm.

Cape Coral, Florida, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Saw Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Coat”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The cast did an amazing job!! I took my two teenage grandchildren and they loved the food and show. They look forward to going every year when they visit us. My complaint has to do with the writer of the show - he did made a major change to the story of Joseph. When he was tempted, he ran out of the house and left his coat which Potiphar's wife used against him. I personally have a hard time with writers who change history to fit their own purposes. This is a way to teach history not to rewrite it. I still give it an excellent rating as the actors were fantastic and the food was great.