Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center
Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Myers Airport(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$66
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$121
US$109
US$143
US$122
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Free cancellation until 31/05
US$115
US$110
US$121
Homewood
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$90
CandlewoodSuites
US$114
US$110
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Free cancellation until 27/05
US$282
US$254
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 31/05
US$210
US$132
Hotwire.com
Best Western Fort Myers Inn & Suites(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
US$100
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfire pitvan driverpasta barfree pastaflight crewgreat hotelmyers airportfree shuttlebreakfast buffetflorida gulf coast universityshuttle servicerooms are spaciousbusiness centerhot tubthe entire staffbusiness tripclean hotel
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Having worked for United Airlines with their first class international passengers, I really know what excellent customer service is all about. Finding any sort of customer service is difficult these days. But not at this hotel! Recently, I had the pleasure of spending ten days as a guest at this property, and everything about this hotel was first class. From the first evening when Michael, the food and beverage manager, introduced himself and his assistant, Jessica, to my last day getting me to the airport, the service was amazing. This included Annie and Jessica who greeted me and served breakfast every morning, to Fernando, Mike and Kimberly who were always most helpful at the front desk. I had the unfortunate situation of needing a ride to and from a local hospital in the middle of the night TWICE on my last night at the hotel. They could not have been nicer-my family would not have been this nice about these trips. But drivers Lizaro and Nate could not do enough for me during this stressful situation. I could go on and on about this hotel, but suffice to say that I have stayed in fine hotels all over the world and NONE ever came close to this kind of customer service. Plus, it is beautiful, clean, well-located, and has fun dining and bar events. What more could anyone ask for?

Room Tip: We were near an elevator and it was unexpectedly quiet
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Brian H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Dear JP—mere words cannot adequately portray our gratitude to you for writing such a glowing review about our staff and hotel. I shared your letter with our staff during a recent guest training seminar and everyone had the opportunity to applaud one another for a job well done! Hope you are feeling better and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

We just spent 8 days here for two different events that our company put on and it was a very enjoyable stay. From the hotel room, to the meeting rooms, the food and service, staff, evening events, etc, our stay was the best. We truly LOVED Lydia!! She was Awesome!

For our two events; 15 people in a 2-day event and well over 100 people in a 3-day event, we were all taken care of which made our stay at the Holiday Inn that much more enjoyable. Michael was very attentive, accommodating all our needs that came up. Barb and Michael worked closely with the chef to make sure our lunches, receptions and dinners were a hit and just being able to relax and let them take care of and do what they know how to do made our event come off as a big hit.

Thank you to all who helped out during our stay. We truly appreciated the hospitality and friendship during our stay. We will be back.

Beth Compton
Jasper GA

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Beth—the team members and I are extremely happy that you chose our hotel for your conferences and that we were able to exceed your expectations! I will share your kind words with Lydia, Michael and Barbara as well as the rest of our staff. We hope to see you and Ken and wish you the best personally and professionally for the holidays and the New Year. Brian

Reviewed 22 November 2013

I had the pleasure of meeting oneof your staff a young lady by the name of Jordan who not only went above and beyond to assist me with everything from my check in to asisting me in finding a place to go eat if I did not want to have dinner at the hotel. She always had a smile and was very welcoming and on my last day as I was leaving she made sure to remember that I had a long day ahead and wished me a safe trip home. You dont get that from many people and it was welcoming to see this from one of your staff. They were all very nice.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Briteyez, thanks so much for taking the time to write the glowing report about Jordan. We took the liberty of reading it to our staff in a recent guest training session. Jordan is studying Resort and Hospitality Management like most of our staff. Kudos like yours helps to motivate them to reach even higher levels of pro-active guest service.

Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Near airport great shuttle service very nice conference rooms great meals for our meetings all three days staff is great very nice lounge for relaxing after long day meetings great bartenders also king room was very comfortable would love to come back and spend more to visit the beautiful Fort Myers area

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Brian H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport-Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Dear GHill, we are very appreciative that you took the time to write how happy you were with our food, bartenders and conference facilities. By having the banquet rooms at the east end of the main floor we are able to separate the conference attendees and the social guests so both can enjoy the experience they deserve. Hope you had a chance to relax by the lakeside firepit area..if not please return and do so next time.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

All I have to say is…..WHAT A NIGHT!!!!!
On behalf of myself, the PACE Center for Girls and the attendees, THANK YOU and WOW!!!!!!!

Kim had a vision for us to do our event there and experience what you all have to offer. She did not take "no" for an answer...thank goodness!! You made my life so stress free that I was sure I was forgetting something but you had it ALL covered!! The event night…a dream night that was so “spot on” that I couldn’t have prayed for anything better!

Kim, Joe, Barry, your staff, the servers…everyone deserves a standing ovation for your contribution to making last night’s event a massive success!!! Chef...OVER THE TOP, OUTRAGEOUSLY EXCELLENT CUISINE!!!!! EVERYONE was such a delight, smiles on and sooo fun to be around! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

-Kendra, Media Marketing and PACE Board Member

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Kendra, thank you for taking your valuable time to "tell the world" through Tripadvisor how wonderful you felt the Pace function went. We were so happy to play a key role in the success of the charity event, our ballroom seemed to be perfect for it. I will pass the kudos on to Kim and our staff, we hope we can do it again next year!!.