not really fair for me to review this place after staying 5 nights at Marco Beach Ocean Resort, but...
certainly not 4.5-stars, concierge was the best part, Peggy, from Long Island, was so helpful and knowledgeable.
The Hotel was huge, very busy, and people were crowded together in small area's.
Stayed two nights, didnt have turndown service once.
Continental breakfast was $15. Didnt eat anywhere on site, closest restaurants are in ft. myers beach, about 15-20 minutes away.
No beach, only pools to swim in. lots of intimate couples in pool, pretty gross.
Best part was the fishing pier. caught 3 species of fish in very little time, including a grouper!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Hotel Fort Myers
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbour Hotel
- Sanibel Harbour Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbor Resort And Spa
- Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa Fort Myers, Florida