“BEDBUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

WoodSpring Suites Fort Myers Southeast
Ranked #44 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Be aware BedBugs all over the rooms! I was so disgusted.I book 2 rooms and both of them had bedbugs. GM, Jerry I think, was very rude and unfriendly! i will never be back

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Sarah M
LIPgdyer, Public Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fort Myers Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

Dear Value Place Guest,

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experiences at our property. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Value Place, we strive to ensure each and every guest experience is satisfying. Please know that we are taking your feedback to heart, and we are taking the appropriate measures to address the issue promptly.

There are newer reviews for WoodSpring Suites Fort Myers Southeast

Reviewed 27 March 2012

The place was clean and quiet. First night there, my phone rang all night long. They had my phone as the maintenance number. Staff was helpful but NO one smiled or was outwardly friendly. Wasn't what I expected. It is a rental and you have to do your own cleaning. Wasn't make clear in ad. No pool and a list of things that will get you evicted with no warning. I won't stay at this Value Place again. Unless its under new management.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank LINN A
LIPgdyer, Public Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fort Myers Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2012

Reviewed 5 March 2012

We stayed at the Value Place on Colonial Blvd in Fort Myers for almost 2 weeks while we waited for our house purchase to go through.We were pleasantly surprised.It was clean and very quiet for such a large facility and in such a busy part of the city.It felt safe at all times.We would suggest using your own linens,which we did.Their towels and sheets are OK,but for longer than a few nights,your own would be better.The laundry facilities were good,the office help was always helpful and efficient.The office is closed on Sunday,so plan for that.We always had hot water,the fridge was full-sized and clean.All in all, a good experience.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter and if you are not a smoker,be sure not to settle for a room on a smoking...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

Dear Value Place Guest,

Thank you for posting a review of your experience at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated, and I assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Reviewed 12 February 2012

This was the first time I have stayed at a Value Place. I had a slight problem pertaining to a credit card with my reservation. It had not put the cost in pending and with the rental car, my card was almost full. My plane had been delayed so it was after midnight when I got to the hotel. Kenny was on duty and we worked to figure out what was going on. He was very helpful and when we figured things out he got the GM, Jerry, and he went above and beyond to help me out so I could spend my week there. I am so grateful for the whole staff that I dealt with. All 3 were very friendly and helpful with any inquiries I had. I will definately book here on my next trip, which is usually an annual event. THANK YOU.

Room Tip: My first floor room was quiet even though this hotel is located on an extremely busy street. Having...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo

Dear Value Place Guest,

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Reviewed 8 February 2012

The room was like it stated. The beds were firm but comfortable. The rooms were clean. I didn't like how it was billed. It wasn't clear what was paid for and what was included. I thought my internet was already paid for and they stated that it hadn't been included and I had to pay more. From their billing, I couldn't tell.

The internet connection was slow to start with, and was no faster than dial up during parts of the day.

My main problem with the place was the constant pounding from a toddler running back and forth across their room, which was somewhere around us but you couldn't tell from which one, and this went on continuously the whole time we were there. Evidently there is no insulation for noise in the building as it was loud enough to be very irritating. I complained to the management but they said they couldn't determine where it was coming from so they offered to move us to another room. Only problem was that instead of moving us to another part of the building, they moved us from the 3rd floor to the second floor to a room directly below where we were. The noise was just as loud there. I didn't feel like carrying all of our belongings to yet another room, so we put up with this for a couple of more days but left one day early. We also talked to another visitor who had the same problem. The management said sorry but really didn't seem too concerned about remedying the problem.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank hoosierblue

Reviewed 8 July 2011

Stay away from this place. I booked it for a week and we only lasted 3 days our backs and whole body's hurt so bad! The beds are hard as wood. The rooms are small. TVs are old. The lighting is gloomy. And shady people actually live here it seems. Every time we got in the elevator it smelt so bad you had to hold ur breath the whole way up! The lady at the front desk was in NO hurry to help anyone. We came back three times to get new towels and stood there waiting for her at least 10 minutes without her even acknowledging us. It is well worth spending the extra money to go somewhere else!

• Stayed: July 2011
6  Thank Anonymous123450
Reviewed 13 February 2011

We stayed at the Value Place in Fort Myers on Colonial Blvd. in Feb. and found it very nice. Our room was very clean and the staff was very nice. As others have stated the bed was a little hard, but it was not that bad. We could not hear noise from other rooms unless you were in the hall. For the price I would say it was fine. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple