I stayed here for 3 weeks. I felt safe comfortable and well taken care of.
There were a few mishaps. One they gave a key card to another guest to my room.... but was fix on the spot.
They do have low flow toilet so I had a few minor problems. Though resolved quickly.
Batteries died for the remote on TV replaced quickly.
AHHH. Cell phone service for ALL carriers inside the Hotel is spotty. I had to stand next to a window to use mine..
But wifi and computer service in rooms was excellent.
Otherwise friendly and knowledgeable staff.
No problem on the billing .
Pictures are what you see is what you get
Place is well maintained. Inside and out.
One other note. The pond behind the Hotel. They have pets. One is named Happy and the other is Half Tail.
One is happy cuz he ate the other gator tail. LOL
The local alligators 6-7 feet long. Plus a snapping turtle about30 inches
NOTE: High season is October 15-April 15. Tourist season..
That was fun, let's go again!
US Post Office
US Post Office
1.5 star rating
You added a photo
Write a Review
Share your review
Shared on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Email to friends
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Candlewood Suites Fort Myers/Sanibel Gateway hotel conveniently located at Summerlin and Bass Roads, near Lee Memorial HealthPark and Lexington Country Club. This extended stay, all suite property is located near Fort Myers Beach and Sanibel-Captiva Island and is minutes from Everglades National Park, Manatee State Park, Tarpon Tournaments and just a short drive to Naples and Marco Island. At Candlewood Suites Fort Myers/Sanibel Gateway, we put the amenities where they really count in your room. Our guests can cook meals in their fully equipped kitchen, relax in the overstuffed recliner while watching movies from our free movie library. Business travelers will work more efficiently utilizing the executive desk with 2 separate phone lines and free high-speed and wireless Internet. Candlewood Suites Fort Myers/Sanibel Gateway provides our guests a free fitness center and a comfortable place to do laundry in our free guest laundry room. Candlewood Suites Fort Myers/Sanibel Gateway is located nearby to many local favorite restaurants. For those guests that prefer to dine in , a fully stocked Candlewood Cupboard provides breakfast, lunch, and dinner options, as well as sodas, snacks, and ice cream.Earn more with each night's stay! Priority Club Members earn points and rewards every day at the Candlewood Suites Fort Myers/Sanibel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Candlewood Suites Fort Myers Sanibel / Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Fort Myers Sanibel / Gateway Hotel Fort Myers
- Candlewood Suites Fort Myers Sanibel / Gateway Florida