Just spent a week at the Candlewood Suites with my family. Very nice new hotel. The staff and general manager were very helpful and friendly.
DVD's are free of charge to use. There is no charge to park your car. (Not sure if someone confused the extra $10 a day with state and local taxes) Free coffee 24 hours a day.
Shingi goes above and beyond the call of duty to make your stay pleasant. Extra towels, silver ware, last minute room cleaning, late check out, etc. - just ask her.
No oven in the kitchenette but a toaster oven can be checked out at no charge. There is also a grill by the pool.
Washer and dryer are free. Detergent can be purchased for $1.
If you want a "suite"; just click on suites and amenities tab on the website. Reserve the 1 or 2 room. The website clearly shows the layout of the rooms so you shouldn't be surprised.
Great value for $84 a night at Christmas time.
The only complaint is they don't have a hot tub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover all that Fort Myers and Sanibel Island has to offer at Candlewood Suites Fort Myers-Sanibel Gateway Hotel. The hotel is ideal for relocation apartment style living without the hassles of long term leases. Our condominium style hotel suites offer all of the amenities you will need for a weekend Ft. Myers or Sanibel Island Beach getaway or long-term lease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Candlewood Suites Fort Myers Sanibel / Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Fort Myers Sanibel / Gateway Hotel Fort Myers
- Candlewood Suites Fort Myers Sanibel / Gateway Florida