“The only place I will stay”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum
Ranked #12 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
GreenLeadersBronze level
Titusville, Florida
“The only place I will stay”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I am a former resident of Ft Myers and have to travel down a couple times a year. This Holiday Inn Express is the only place I will stay. I can always count on the rooms to be clean and everything in working order. The staff goes out of their way to be friendly and the breakfast is always fresh. I would definitely recommend the hotel to anyone visiting the area

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this review, 4 August 2013
David, thank you so much for your review about our hotel. We do have an exceptional staff that always makes it a point to go up and above expectations. It doesn't matter if it is the first stay or one hundredth, they always seek that consistent great stay for our guests. I am glad you got to experience our breakfast, our hostess Lea does a great job of keeping things fresh, and plentiful. Thank you again for your patronage, and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Texas, United States
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Our entire family and 60 plus guests loved the experience we had at Holiday Inn! We had my daughter's 17th birthday party, that was quite elaborate at the hotel. We also had a room to spend the night. Nicole, the sales director, and the entire staff, bent over backwards and jumped through hoops to make sure my daughter and our guests had an incredible night. I have organized many events before in multiple events - including 4 and 5 star hotels. The service I received at this hotel tops all my experiences. The staff was always pleasant and accommodating. And our event was quite different than anything they had hosted before, yet they did whatever they could to make it successful by thinking out the box.

Our room was wonderful and clean. Thank you Holiday Inn for a wonderful night! We will recommend you to all of our friends!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this review, 2 August 2013
Thank you so much for your review! Your group was so wonderful and well received by all in the property. It was a beautiful event and your friends as well as family were an incredible group. I hope we can do something for you again in the future. Nicole is a true gem for our property and when it comes to organizing a space, has exceptional ideas for the clients. None of us here are from Texas, but we truly hope you were able to have a "Texas sized" experience at our hotel! Our blessings are with your family! Thank you again.
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I enjoyed my time here at this location. It was central so I could go shopping when I needed to find things, and there were tons of restaurant options nearby. The room was clean and comfortable. The service was great! I would stay here again if I am ever in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this review, 30 July 2013
It looks like you travel quite a bit, and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel! There are so many great shopping areas nearby from Factory Outlets to the Great Malls we have here in Fort Myers. I hope you also got the chance to check out the Fleamasters Fleamarket. The shopping is definitely one thing we have no shortage of in our county. I am so glad your experience was pleasant and we provided you with the services that met your needs. I will be sure to share your review with our staff at next week's service meeting, and we hope to see you again soon!!! Thank you once again for your patronage, and review.
Reviewed 23 July 2013

That was a great hotel I got a good time me and my family we stayed for three nights on the hotel no problems whatsoever the people was very nice in the Front desk, the breakfast the room everything was clean and hotel

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Elmernavarro
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this review, 25 July 2013
Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad your family enjoyed your stay at our hotel. The staff takes pride in a well kept property, and it still shows like a brand new facility. I will be sure to pass on your great review to our staff members. We hope to see you again soon!
Safety Harbor, Florida
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I coach a girls fastpitch team and this is the second time that we have stayed here at The Forum. Our stay was nothing but GREAT again!! Ms. Mia went completely out of her way to make our stay as good as possible. The hotel is very clean and in a great location, but Ms. Mia made it feel like HOME!!!! We will always stay at this hotel whenever we visit Fort Myers. On top of all that, we won the whole tournament too!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this review, 21 July 2013
Wow!!! Great to have you back as a repeat group, we always love hearing from those guests that call this their home when they have to travel. This is an unbelievable sports destination, full of great stadiums, as well as activities for that off time you get between sports games. We are honored that you keep choosing us. I will be sure to tell Mia about your rave review, she is a great team member. Best of luck for your team for duration of 2013 and we hope to have you back again next year!
Harrisonburg, Virginia
Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

This was a very nice hotel. I was in Ft. Myers working for two weeks and stayed at this hotel. The staff was great and my room was very nice!

Lea, who made breakfast every morning, was amazing! She always had a smile on her face and was so sweet!

The entire staff was great. They made me feel right at home even though I was 1000 miles away from home :-)

• Stayed July 2013
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this review, 19 July 2013
Thank you so much for your review, we are glad you chose us as your home away from home. We understand how difficult travel can be and the staff here truly knows how critical it is to make the guests comfortable and to feel welcome. When it is genuine, you can tell, and Lea is one of the best!!!! I will make it a point to share your wonderful words about her at our weekly guest service meeting, and we hope that the next time you visit Fort Myers you will be able to stay with us for another two weeks!!!
Miramar, Florida
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Our family just hosted the "Budgett Rawls Family Reunion" in Fort Myers. Most of the out of towners stayed at this hotel. We had a magnificent time together; the entire staff was very helpful to our every need. In my opinion the property is well maintained and the staff members are very friendly and made our stay a good one. We plan on staying at the location when we visit Fort Myers again.

Room Tip: My room as always been on the front entrance side; but if you want a good view I think the one facin...