Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Residence Inn Fort Myers(Fort Myers)
View Hotel
Palm City Motel(Fort Myers)
View Hotel
All reviewsnicole loganfront deskmeeting roomhighly recommend this hotelspecial thanksbreakfast was deliciousthe entire staffa great staybreakfast roomhousekeeping staffclean roomseach morningdefinitely stay here againconvenient locationfree breakfastbaseball tournamentft
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2013

We stayed only one night, but were completely satisfied with every aspect of our stay. The room was clean, modern and spacious. The staff was friendly and the breakfast set out was excellent. Because of our experience here we will be trying other Holiday Inn Express hotels.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ROBERT B
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Thank you so much for your five star review! We love hearing great comments from our guests, and are thrilled that you loved the breakfast. They do a great job serving it, and the pancakes as well as the cinnamon rolls are great!!!! We look forward to your return to our area, and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 2 August 2013

I always stay at a Holiday Inn Express whenever I travel. As a Platinum member, I appreciate their flexibility, breakfast and clean facilities. On my last trip, I left my Mac Laptop in the room after checking out. I didn't realize until I received a phone call from the manager!
I was really pleasantly surprised the housekeeping staff ( - THANKYOU NIEVE!!!) returned this to the front desk. I am really appreciative. There are still good people out there!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2013

Thanks for much for taking the time to review our property. We were so relieved to catch you still in the area so that we could ensure your computer made it back safely with you. Nieve is one of our new staff members, and truly fits in so well with our team. As soon as she discovered that there was a computer left, she immediately stopped what she was doing to notify us so we would be able to try contacting you as soon as possible. I have already made it a point prior to responding to your review to let Nieve know how thankful you were for her honesty, and immediate urgency involved in this situation. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay, and hope that you are able to return again in the near future. WE are always here as an extra set of eyes, because we know how hectic it can be to travel, and that things can get overlooked from time to time. So the next time you return, please find that comfort level is there for you.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

I am a former resident of Ft Myers and have to travel down a couple times a year. This Holiday Inn Express is the only place I will stay. I can always count on the rooms to be clean and everything in working order. The staff goes out of their way to be friendly and the breakfast is always fresh. I would definitely recommend the hotel to anyone visiting the area

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

David, thank you so much for your review about our hotel. We do have an exceptional staff that always makes it a point to go up and above expectations. It doesn't matter if it is the first stay or one hundredth, they always seek that consistent great stay for our guests. I am glad you got to experience our breakfast, our hostess Lea does a great job of keeping things fresh, and plentiful. Thank you again for your patronage, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

Our entire family and 60 plus guests loved the experience we had at Holiday Inn! We had my daughter's 17th birthday party, that was quite elaborate at the hotel. We also had a room to spend the night. Nicole, the sales director, and the entire staff, bent over backwards and jumped through hoops to make sure my daughter and our guests had an incredible night. I have organized many events before in multiple events - including 4 and 5 star hotels. The service I received at this hotel tops all my experiences. The staff was always pleasant and accommodating. And our event was quite different than anything they had hosted before, yet they did whatever they could to make it successful by thinking out the box.

Our room was wonderful and clean. Thank you Holiday Inn for a wonderful night! We will recommend you to all of our friends!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Thank you so much for your review! Your group was so wonderful and well received by all in the property. It was a beautiful event and your friends as well as family were an incredible group. I hope we can do something for you again in the future. Nicole is a true gem for our property and when it comes to organizing a space, has exceptional ideas for the clients. None of us here are from Texas, but we truly hope you were able to have a "Texas sized" experience at our hotel! Our blessings are with your family! Thank you again.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I enjoyed my time here at this location. It was central so I could go shopping when I needed to find things, and there were tons of restaurant options nearby. The room was clean and comfortable. The service was great! I would stay here again if I am ever in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

It looks like you travel quite a bit, and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel! There are so many great shopping areas nearby from Factory Outlets to the Great Malls we have here in Fort Myers. I hope you also got the chance to check out the Fleamasters Fleamarket. The shopping is definitely one thing we have no shortage of in our county. I am so glad your experience was pleasant and we provided you with the services that met your needs. I will be sure to share your review with our staff at next week's service meeting, and we hope to see you again soon!!! Thank you once again for your patronage, and review.