“Holly Jolly Good Time”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum
Ranked #16 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I just stayed at this hotel and had a holly jolly great time..This is by far is the best hotel in area, the staff is amazing.Marisol with her upbeat holly jolly attitude was so great this time of the year..I recommend this hotel to all and all a good night.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Thank you Chad for your review on our property in sunny Fort Myers. Marisol is a true gem, and I will pass on your kind words about her guest service to her, I know that she will appreciate the recognition! It looks like you had a great stay, and I hope that will keep you coming back to our location. We are always looking for new and memorable ways to ensure our guests have a great lodging experience, and are so glad that you had one here!!! I hope you continue to have a "Holly Jolly Good Time" this holiday season, and we will be waiting for your return trip to Fort Myers soon.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I have stayed here at this location twice now. The first time was because my usual hotel was sold out, and they recommended this facility. I decided to stay again because of the great service although it is a little further away from our offices off of Winkler, to me it's worth the drive. I thought I'd never live to see snow In Florida but they had it here!!! An office full of it, A practical joke on a coworker, but I have to say I enjoyed being in on it!They make it really feel like home, and speak to you as though you were a friend or family member they haven't seen in ages. Their service is heartfelt, and I believe that my business truly means something to them. It is nice in this world where everyone is so detatched to find a place where they are competent, caring, and make every attempt to go the extra mile.

Room Tip: I have been on both 5th and 6th floor. Ask for a suite, they are spacious and have fridges and micro...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Thank you so much for an incredible review, and we are so glad you have returned to our hotel for another great stay! We use these reviews as a service training tool to assess what we are doing correctly, and how we can always enhance the guest experience. We are just getting ready for our staff meeting as I am responding to your review, and I can't wait to share all of the positive feedback you had to say about our location. We are thankful to have gained you as one of our many loyal guests!!! Enjoy your holiday season, and safe travels.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

This was our 2nd time coming here and again everything was up to par! The staff are always friendly and have a caring attitude, unlike other hotels we have been to. You really cant beat their great prices with the amenities that they have. We were on a mini vacation without the kids so we took advantage of everything they offered. Breakfast, Pool (even though it was a bit chilly out), workout center and a noon check out which makes it more relaxing to be able to sleep in a bit and take our time packing. We highly recommend this hotel and we have plans to come back in May so were looking forward to another great round of amazing services! Thanks to the staff and the manager for giving us that feeling of "home away from home"..

Room Tip: We try to get the highest floor for the view :)
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Thank you Allisha for your review!! We are glad you chose us on your return trip to our area. I will share your review with our staff at our next meeting, we love having repeat guests. It has been unexpectedly cold for Florida, but still no comparison for those Northern winters, but the pool still does get a lot of use here in Fort Myers. We look forward to your return in May, and will have a great breakfast as well as a spacious suite ready for you. Have a wonderful holiday season.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

our family stayed at this hotel for 3 days while we were transitioning into the move of our new house. we chose this hotel based on TripAdvisor ratings and convenient location to downtown. the staff at the front desk was extremely accommodating with our constant request for photo copies and faxes. we appreciated the upgrade to the king suite as we had our children with us and the extra space and kitchenette came in very handy. the fitness room in the hotel was surprisingly spacious and the business center with computers and printers was a big plus!

• Stayed: December 2013
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property, and congratulations on your new home!!! With the real estate pricing being so affordable in the past couple of years we have had many guests choose our convenient location for their "temporary homes". We are glad that your experience was so memorable, and the cleanliness at this property is truly unsurpassed. I don't think a day passes that we do not hear comments in regards to how well kept this location is. It truly is a team of caring and dedicated employees that make the difference. We hope you will keep is in mind if you have family come to the area, we do host a lot of family reunions, and other activities here as well.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express over Thanksgiving weekend and have never seen customer service like what the Express in Fort Myers, displayed. The staff showed sincere caring attitudes as well as the manager Alexa. I am really looking forward to my return visit to the hotel!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mandy F

Thank you so much for your review and we look forward to accommodating you on your return visits...We have Spring Training baseball coming up soon, and it is truly a great time to visit our area. We always share our reviews with staff at our meetings and we are happy to have yours as an addition. Have a safe holiday, and we will have a list of great restaurants and activities for you waiting when you come back!!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

they always make me fell welcome. the rooms are very clean and they even saved me a plate of breakfast onetime when i missed the ending time. the pool area is nice and clean. the whole building is well maintained and clean. i stay about 104 nights a year so i see a lot of places and this is one of the best for business with several up to date computers to use as well as great wifi service.

Room Tip: every room that i have stayed in have been top notch.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank happy142
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property!!! We value all customer feedback and LOVE to hear about the experiences, especially of those well traveled guests. I am glad we get to be one of your preferred hotels with over 100 nights per year away from home, that means a lot to us. I will surely share your review at our staff meeting, and we will have your breakfast waiting for you on your next trip to our area!! Have a great holiday season.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

I stayed here for business and found it to be an excellent experience. The staff was excellent and very friendly. Housekeeping was also wonderful, especially Yaikimi, who made sure everything was perfect. The breakfast was delicious and offered a good variety. In general, I would highly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MKFran
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful review about our property. We appreciate that you took the time to give your feedback so other travelers are able to see what a quality product we have to offer. Our housekeeping staff is PHENOMENAL and Yaikimy is a great team leader!!! She sets the bar very high for them, and they are all working together to provide that great service our guests should expect from any quality establishment. I will surely share your review with our staff at our weekly meeting, and we hope you make it down from Miami once again....This is a great area for a getaway.