“My New Home Away From Home”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum
Ranked #12 of 58 Hotels in Fort Myers
GreenLeadersBronze level
Merritt Island, Florida
“My New Home Away From Home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

I have been on the road for over 35 years. I typically spend 120 nights a year in a hotel. This hotel in Ft. Myers has made my transition to new accommodations a pure delight. The level of customer service, attentive staff and the spacious comfort of the rooms are on par with many of the 5 Star hotels I've frequented. I hope to make this hotel my home away from home.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
What a wonderful review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let other customers know about your opinion of our location. The staff here truly do care, and feel our guests deserve top notch service everytime and it shows. Thanks so much for making this your home away from home, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

My husband and I had an excellent stay in Ft. Myers at the Holiday Inn Express. We recently had our anniversary and wanted to have a night away for just the two of us. Upon arrival, we were welcomed by very friendly and helpful staff. When we entered our room we were speechless. They had decorated it with flower petals around the floor and on the bed was a heart shape with the word "love" in the middle. It was AMAZING! They went above and beyond our expectations in making this anniversary very special for us. The room, along with the rest of the hotel, was very clean and organized. The breakfast was great. Food was fresh and delicious. I certainly plan to stay again in the future and I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a clean hotel with excellent service.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Wow...thank you for the great feedback on our property, and we hope you really had an unbelievable anniversary. The staff does a great job at ensuring our guests have a stay to talk about when they leave, and I'm glad they delivered on that experience once again. I hope this becomes an annual event, and we are truly glad you chose to share your anniversary with us. (Valentine's day is coming soon, and those jacuzzi suites are wonderful.)
Bonita Springs, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

Everything was great!! Will definitely book here again! I loved the incredible customer service and the attention to detail. The staff is so supportive in making sure we had everything we needed and we even discussed having some more business meetings there in the near future!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your time and effort in reviewing our property. Thank you for the five star review, we love receiving them!!! I will share your review with our staff, and look forward to doing future business with you. We are so glad that you enjoyed the service that we provide, and we will have some hot cinnamon rolls for you on your return.
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

The staff is extremely delightful, friendly and attentive. The hotel is very clean and the breakfast is wonderful. I would highly recommend friends and family to stay there. It was so close and convenient to the Fort Myer area's of attractions.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our property, we love hearing feedback from our customers. It lets us know what we're doing right, and how we can improve upon our services. I will most definitely share your comments at our weekly staff service meeting, and we hope to have you back soon.
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

I have attended several meetings in this Hotel, and the staff is very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I will continue to return to this Hotel, and highly recommend it for overnight stays and a Delicious breakfast!

Room Tip: the staff is very helpful in helping you chose your room, so specify why your coming or what is impo...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thanks so much for the wonderful comments in regards to the property service and atmosphere. The staff here is incredible in that regard, and some of the best I have seen in the industry in regards to their professionalism as well as overall customer service qualities. Actually, we are proud to announce that we were the first hotel in this county to become Certified Guest Service Professionals, a very prestigious honor in the lodging industry. It has truly made the guest experience even better than it was before!! We hope to have you back again, and we will always make every attempt to provide that over the top service, you are entitled to as a customer.
Ft. Myers
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

I've utilized Holiday Inn Express & Suites several times for Networking events and the service is phenomenal! They went out of their way to accommodate me and my guests. The conference rooms are very professional and spacious.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our location Brian. We are happy to hear that you are a return client and that our staff took great care of you. The meeting space is wonderful, and it is amazing some of the events I have seen that we have been able to host with our spaces. I hope to see you return for some return networking events soon, and thank you for that great five star review. That shows our staff is on the right track to providing that great service!
Alpharetta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

We had a pretty good experience with this hotel, which was a surprise to me. I come from a life of five star hotels and Marriott's. I am also a bit of a germ freak. My husband and I were here for a house hunting trip so we did stay quite a few days. The rooms were very fair price and seemed like a nice hotel so I booked it not knowing what I would get. It also is one of the very few that is NOT on the bed bugs registry list. Woo hoo--these places are hard to find!
When we checked in, their computers weren't working so the staff member needed to "use the computer in the back". We thought it was unprofessional that she just walked away into the back room with our credit card. I was also a bit suspicious if she just wrote down my credit card number or what but she said she used the computer back there. (if the front ones weren't working..weren't the back ones broken too..?) We got to our room and their was a giant nasty stain on the comforter. I called to get a new one and they came to the door with the keys to the King Suite! I was pretty shocked that they upgraded us for free. Super grateful.
OUR FAVORITE PERSON EVER IS RYAN! (hopefully they don't have two Ryan's so when the hotel reads this they know who we are talking about and can read this review to him..) He was one of the nicest guys we have ever met. Always so genuine and welcoming us. He was the one who came to the door to upgrade us. Our keys didn't work one night and he immediately made us new ones. He probably made the experience for me and my husband. He is the reason we would come back to this hotel for sure.
One last thing, our last night here there was a CRAZY snorer next door. We called the front desk and within five mins they had us moved to another king suite, no questions asked. I'm grateful for hotels that really do put their guests first. I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank N J
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate all customer feedback and are happy that you were pleasantly surprised with the product we have to offer. I will be sure to share these wonderful comments with the staff, they always like hearing our guests feedback. We hope you will be back soon to see us.