“Great Service Great Rooms”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum
Ranked #17 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stayed here on our way to Sanibel Island. Got here late (about 11 pm) Called to let them know we were coming late. When we arrived, Ryan the front desk associate had everything ready and was very helpful and nice. We went down for breakfast at 6 am and everything was plentiful. The breakfast attendant was really nice and worked diligently to replenish all the breakfast items...sausage gravy, biscuits, eggs, bacon, turkey sausage, juice, cereal, pancakes, bagels, toast, coffee, etc. The rooms were large and nice with mini fridge and microwave. We would stay here again, it was great!

Room Tip: Easier to find with GPS
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your honest review about your experience at our hotel location. We love hearing feedback from our customers. Ryan has been a wonderful addition to our team and the quality of service he provides is unsurpassed. The girls in the breakfast area are so efficient in maintaining the breakfast area and keeping things fresh and full as well. I hope that we are able to have you back in our hotel soon and that you get the chance to check out some of the great activities our county has to offer.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

My family was having a event and we needed a nice and safe place to stay and this hotel was great, kid freindly and adult freindly I was feeling like I was in the privacy of my own home. In the rooms were large and clean, this is what I call a hotel. Thanks Arleen Moore for recommending this hotel it was great.

Charles Jackson

Highland Park Furniture

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our location! We love hearing feedback from our guests, and share these responses at our weekly staff meetings. I hope that we see you back in Sunny Fort Myers again in the near future, and we are glad to see you got the chance to enjoy the great local restaurants as well as shopping that is available.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel one night and was pleased with the service and amenities. The room was clean and comfortable and the reception was welcoming. The breakfast was excellent and attended to by staff who kept the area restocked and clean. I would stay at this hotel again in future. It is also conveniently located to shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property on your recent trip. The breakfast staff here always does their best to try to ensure our guests are taken care of, and it does get a bit challenging on those days when we have bus tours or teams but they always seem to pull through. I will be sure to share your kind feedback at our weekly staff meeting, and we hope that you can return again sometime soon. We know those Canadian winters can be brutal, so that may be a wonderful time to get back to the States!!!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

There were pros and cons to this hotel. The pros were the comfortable bed with nice sheets, firm and soft pillow selection, refrig, microwave and coffee maker in room, comfortable arm chair and ottoman with good reading light and table next to the chair, nice size desk with free wifi, plenty of drawer space in the dresser, a towel rack for the hand towel in bathroom (my prt peeve when there is none), plenty of vanity space for toiletries, a large walk-in shower (no tub) with a strong water flow. The cons were: small closet with no door, old TV compared to most hotels, room temperature difficult to control. Most annoying was the maidenly slow elevator. Only one of two worked during our entire 3-day stay. It was ALWAYS crowded AND shared by the housekeeping staff who took up the entire elevator with their large cleaning carts during prime checkout time when people need to get on the elevator with their suitcases. There was NEVER anyone at the reception desk. I don't know where they were hiding. It took 10 minutes for a desk agent to appear at 4:00 pm when I wanted to check in. Breakfast was Ok if you like muscling your way thru crowds of people to eat average food. Only one tiny bar of soap was in the bathroom. The soap had to be moved from sink to shower.

Room Tip: Get a lower floor so you can use the stairs and not slow elevator if you're in a hurry.
3  Thank Nancy B
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide your honest review Nancy in regards to your hotel stay at our location. We love to hear all feedback from our guests, and are very sorry to hear that you did not receive the stay that we felt you are entitled to. We always try to get our service right, but from time to time a service hiccup can occur, and we will definitely take your service critiques to heart, and hope you will give us a try on a future stay. Please contact me personally and I will ensure your next stay exceeds your expectations. Thank you for your patronage, we understand that you have many choices in lodging, and are honored you chose our location.

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Had to stay while doing some remodeling. I could not believe how courteous all the staff was, and helped with any need I had. The entire staff treated me like family. I think I will just stay and sell the house!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Thank you so much for the review of our property, and congratulations on your new home! We are glad your experience was memorable, it is always a goal of the staff to make our guests feel like family and it truly shows in the service they provide. We hope you will keep us in mind if you ever need overnight accommodations again or also if you have friends or family coming to visit! Thank you again for taking the time to provide your review of our facility.

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Our family really enjoyed this hotel. We were on the way to Key West. We had enjoyed everything from the rooms tO the breakfast! I liked the location as it was near everything That we needed! We will definately be enjoying our time at this hotel again!

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our location. We are so glad you chose us for your travel needs. We are in a great spot and close to so many area attractions, I am pleased you highlighted that in your review. I will be sure to share your five star review at our weekly social media meeting, and hope to see you return again in the near future!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Recently I stayed at this motel and had a GREAT time! I was here visiting family in Ft Myers & Cape Coral. I stayed for 3 nights in a king suite, which was very spacious. I wanted to say thank you to the staff of the hotel, for making my stay extra relaxing. Especially the man at the desk, who was kind enough to give me great places to have dinner as well as printed directions. The motel is located right off the highway making it very easy to travel to the airport, which is only a few minutes away.
I will definitely return on my next trip.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property and are so happy you enjoyed your stay. I am not sure if you were talking about Ryan or Carson but both are great team members and always go the extra mile for our customers. There are so many great things to do in the area and we love making recommendations for travelers to experience what Southwest Florida has to offer. It is surely a laid back treasure and family friendly destination. I will share your great review with my team at our weekly service meeting and I hope we see you back soon!!!