“Wonderful Anniversary Stay”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum
Ranked #16 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My husband and I recently celebrated our 1st anniversary with a stay at this hotel. From the moment we arrived until we walked out of the door, we were treated wonderfully, like family, as though they were truly happy we were there. The hotel itself is beautifully decorated and no matter where you are in the building there is a fresh and clean smell. Our room was spacious, impeccably clean, and very well furnished (loved the jetted tub) with an added bonus of Bath & Body Works soaps, shampoo, and conditioner. Complimentary breakfast in the morning was well stocked with many delicious hot and cold choices (Yummy biscuits & gravy). The hotel is conveniently located by great places to eat and shop. We will absolutely be back again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Robyn R
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Thank you for selecting our hotel for your anniversary getaway! We are definitely honored to be a part of your special occasion and are so glad we met your expectations. The staff here is a wonderful group of people who take the service industry seriously, and love what they do. It shows in the smiling faces of our guests every day. We hope that you got a chance to enjoy our wonderful beaches and some of the great activities our area has to offer, and that we will see you return for many more anniversaries! Best wishes.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

A great time with Master Networks! Nicole Logan did an excellent job of organizing the meeting room and making sure everyone felt welcomed. The location is very easy on/off highway. I would certainly recommend the Holiday Inn Express to visitors and people looking for a meeting room.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank TMJ1776
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our location. We love hearing customer feedback and are delighted you had such a positive guest experience while attending your meeting. We are a great selection for many meeting events, and are a host site for many area trainings, corporate meetings, wedding showers, family functions, and law depositions as well. The breakfast here is incredible, and we hope to have you return to our facility again in the near future! Thank you again for your patronage.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I travel often for work and to be away from home and treated so well is an under statement....!!! All the staff has ben great...... from Housekeeping, Maintenance, the Chief for breakfast and everyone of the Front Desk personnel has been helpful, nice and go out of their way to help any way they can within reason..... Housekeeping worked around my schedule and when I called about not having enough towels the next day and on I had more towels in my room so when I went to the clean pool I could put an extra towel down on the hot chair and relax. My air conditioner was working ok but I notified the Front Desk and the next day I noticed that Maintenance had cleaned the cooling coil and actually it worked too well cause it got colder so I just turned down the thermostat a few degrees and the temperature in the room was constant and comfortable. The Chief was nice, funny and the one morning I wanted bacon and all that was out was sausage she stopped what she was doing and made a tray full of bacon just for me..... well everyone else in the room enjoyed the bacon as well. The Front Desk personnel were incredible, helpful and everything I stated above the Front Desk Personnel were involved with when I called and then they were the ones that would follow through with any issue, problem or inconvenience I had......... I just want to say thank you Staff and great job...!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: I had a room on the 4th floor south side and was great.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Jason P
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Wow!!! What a wonderful review. I am so glad on behalf of myself and our staff that you enjoyed your stay. It looks as though it was seamless from beginning to end. That is exactly what we try to attain for every guest on every stay. They really love what they do here, and taking care of travellers is truly an art that they take very seriously. We are definitely sharing this review at our next meeting to tell them we have another happy guest, and we look forward to your future trips to our area!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Everyone was really nice! The location is excellent. Directly across the street from a Target shopping center. Arleen M. was great!! She made sure we had everything we needed. Will definitely stay there again

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our location. Arleen has been a wonderful addition to our team, and always greets everyone with a smiling face as well as her willingness to help. We will surely pass this information on to her, and thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your accommodations needs. We look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I have to say this is the cleanest hotel I have ever been to!, The customer service was the best I have encountered in over 20 years!, from the time I entered this hotel I was welcomed by a young lady ( I feel horrible I didn't get her name), she was very cheery and willing to assist in any way possible!, I had the breakfast in the morning and it was awesome, I liked the variety, I have recommended this hotel before and I will again!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our location, and we are happy to here you are a return guest!!! We love those loyal customers, and we understand the importance of creating a memorable atmosphere for our guests. The staff here does an exceptional job at providing quality service, and take pride in that reputation. I will discuss your review at our weekly service meeting, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stayed here on our way to Sanibel Island. Got here late (about 11 pm) Called to let them know we were coming late. When we arrived, Ryan the front desk associate had everything ready and was very helpful and nice. We went down for breakfast at 6 am and everything was plentiful. The breakfast attendant was really nice and worked diligently to replenish all the breakfast items...sausage gravy, biscuits, eggs, bacon, turkey sausage, juice, cereal, pancakes, bagels, toast, coffee, etc. The rooms were large and nice with mini fridge and microwave. We would stay here again, it was great!

Room Tip: Easier to find with GPS
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your honest review about your experience at our hotel location. We love hearing feedback from our customers. Ryan has been a wonderful addition to our team and the quality of service he provides is unsurpassed. The girls in the breakfast area are so efficient in maintaining the breakfast area and keeping things fresh and full as well. I hope that we are able to have you back in our hotel soon and that you get the chance to check out some of the great activities our county has to offer.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

My family was having a event and we needed a nice and safe place to stay and this hotel was great, kid freindly and adult freindly I was feeling like I was in the privacy of my own home. In the rooms were large and clean, this is what I call a hotel. Thanks Arleen Moore for recommending this hotel it was great.

Charles Jackson

Highland Park Furniture

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our location! We love hearing feedback from our guests, and share these responses at our weekly staff meetings. I hope that we see you back in Sunny Fort Myers again in the near future, and we are glad to see you got the chance to enjoy the great local restaurants as well as shopping that is available.