“Great Hotel and fantastic customer service!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum
Ranked #14 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Hotel was a pleasure to stay at! The hotel was clean, and very nice. The customer service was awesome. Marisol, Ryan, and Sylvia and everyone that helped us during our 6 week stay was always friendly and helped us with anything that we needed!! Would love to stay here again if I was ever in the Fort Myers area! Breakfast was also very good.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time post a review about your experience at our property. The staff enjoys reading them and it truly helps us see from a customer's point of view if we are exceeding their expectations. We do have a wonderful team here at this location, and are so thrilled that you chose our facility for your travel needs. I will share your great review with our staff, and we look forward to your future visits to our area here in Fort Myers!!! We will have breakfast waiting for you.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum

Reviewed 27 July 2014

July 8, 2014, my teenage boys and I stopped at this Holiday Inn late one night on our way to a wedding in Sanibel Island. At breakfast the next morning, my son sat down to join me and took his retainer out and wrapped it in a napkin and placed it next to my purse. We forgot all about it. Very nice lady in the breakfast are came to clean up around me while I was working on my laptop and accidentally threw the retainer away. It looked like garbage wrapped up in the napkin so it was not her fault. By the time my son noticed the missing retainer, we were checking out and the garbage had been taken out to the dumpster.
I went out to try to find it then Mario the maintenance man from the hotel came to help me. It was very hot and I told him he did not have to help but he insisted on helping me. He was so nice. After going through the bags that were in the dumpster with no luck, We went in to wash up and check out. As I was checking out at the front desk, in walks Mario with my sons retainer. He had gone back out in the heat to go through the garbage once again. He saved me a lot of money. He went way above and beyond for me and I think he is wonderful. I can't believe he did such a nice thing for us. Kudos to MARIO.
PS The hotel was very nice, breakfast good, and all staff very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our location! We all love to hear the comments our guests have to say in regards to their hotel experiences. I am truly proud to have Mario as part of our team here at the Holiday Inn Express. He is a true asset and always goes the extra mile for our guests without exception. I am happy that he was able to retrieve that retainer for you, maintenance sometimes can be a dirty job, and it looks like this was one of them!!! We look forward to your return trips to our area, hope you enjoyed our wonderful beaches!!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I travel to southwest Florida for work every week and would not stay anywhere else. These folks roll out the Red Carpet for me, there is nothing they won't do for me. The Food on the Breakfast Bar is Excelent, they even serve Turkey Sasage for the Health minded people. Its always nice and quiet they never have any problems here to amount to anything. I have to get up early 4:00 am and I try to be quiet so I don't wake anyone up thats how quiet it is here, its almost like being at Home. There are some very good reseraunts around the hotel and some good stores to shop in. You can walk to all of these locations so you don't even have to drive if you don't want to, thats a big plus. Give them a shot, you won't be sorry.

Room Tip: Higher rooms are quieter
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate all feedback that we receive here at our location and are glad you make us your home away from home!!! It means a lot to create that guest loyalty that makes us a preferred destination when travelers come to our area. We hope to see you on your returns, and it because of guests such as yourself that make our hotel such a popular site. We will be sure to share your great comments with staff at our service meeting!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Second time my wife and I have stayed here while visiting friends. Friendly and efficient front desk staff. Lobby and eating area bright, clean, and inviting. Room clean and fresh. Quantity and quality of free breakfast very good. Close to major road and interstate, but no problems with noise or traffic issues. Will stay here again when visiting.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review our location! We love hearing feedback from our customers and hope you will return to our area soon!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Needing to rest for the night before driving again in the morning, this hotel was conveniently located off of I-75. We were impressed with their free breakfast, which included: yogurt, greek yogurt, cerelas, breads, bagels, muffins, boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, turkey sausage, beef/pork sausage, pancakes from an automatic pancake maker, tea, coffee, juice, milk, etc. A free breakfast ususually means danishes,cereal and coffee, tea, milk or juice. This was quite different.
We also got an access code to connect to their wifi.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Vwgirl612
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review of our location, and it looks as though you know travelling well!!! We do have an exceptional breakfast and our servers are always right there making sure everything is fresh and with little to no wait. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay, it is always so appreciated when someone who is a seasoned traveller posts such a favorable review, as it truly helps us to see what we are doing right! Thanks again, and we hope your adventures find you back in Fort Myers again soon!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Our company has a business meetings at hotels all over the country. This was one of the best experiences we have had. Nicole and her staff had everything taken care of from setting up the space to directing our guests where to go. The hotel was clean, bright, and staff was friendly. The breakfast in the morning was excellent as well.
Most importantly our guests enjoyed the experience at the hotel. Great job!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

We are so glad you chose us for your business meeting function and would like to say thank you for taking the time to tell others about your wonderful experience. This location is prime for smaller meetings, and Nicole does an incredible job with the bookings, from the initial setup to recommendations on where to eat for dinner she does it all!!! You can't get a higher level of professionalism anywhere. We hope you will return soon, and Nicole will be happy to take care of your meeting and overnight accommodations needs as well.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

At the end of a long day's travelling the short journey from the airport to the hotel was a welcome relief. The greeting was friendly and the service was speedy. The room was spacious and had a basic kitchenette - sink, microwave, etc.

The free breakfast was also welcome. The choice was limited but at the same time there was something to please everybody.

It's not somewhere for a full vacation but fine for a stopover.

Stayed: July 2014
HIEgm33905, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Myers- The Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our location. We enjoy reading the feedback from our guests and hope to see you again soon. The next visit I assure you will be a five star experience!!! Thanks again.