Our ac wouldn't work, there was hair in our bed and on the counter in the bathroom. The shower had stains in it... and the lady working the front was so rude! It's also not NEAR as nice as what the photos online make it seem. Highly disappointed on our first trip to Florida.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Holiday Inn Edison at Midtown. You will know we are a step above the rest as soon as you walk into our large, recently renovated, contemporary style lobby. Soon you will be greeted by an outstanding front desk agent solely concerned with your satisfaction. After checking in, enjoy our large comfortable rooms. With high-speed wireless Internet access in public areas, meeting space, and guest rooms, you can catch up on work any where you would like even while relaxing by our tropical pool. The Holiday Inn Edison at Midtown is located in Historic Old-World Fort Myers near the River District and is within walking distance of local businesses, dining, shopping, and entertainment. The Holiday Inn Edison at Midtown Fort Myers Hotel is just minutes from I-75 and approximately 20 minutes from the Southwest International Airport (RSW) so you can be to your home away from home in no time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Fort Myers - Downtown Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Fort Myers Downtown Historic Hotel Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Fort Myers - Downtown Area Florida