I stayed two nights at the Holiday Inn in Downtown Historic Ft Myers, Fl. The staff were warm and friendly and very accommodating to anything I needed. The rooms were clean and the bed very comfortable, and the complimentary breakfast was excellent. As a single woman who travels alone, I felt secure and safe. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Edison at Midtown. You will know we are a step above the rest as soon as you walk into our large, recently renovated, contemporary style lobby. Soon you will be greeted by an outstanding front desk agent solely concerned with your satisfaction. After checking in, enjoy our large comfortable rooms. With high-speed wireless Internet access in public areas, meeting space, and guest rooms, you can catch up on work any where you would like even while relaxing by our tropical pool. The Edison at Midtown is located in Historic Fort Myers near the River District and is within walking distance of local businesses, dining, shopping, and entertainment. The Edison at Midtown Fort Myers Hotel is just minutes from I-75 and approximately 20 minutes from the Southwest International Airport (RSW) so you can be to your home away from home in no time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Edison at Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Fort Myers Downtown Historic Hotel Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Holiday Inn
- Edison At Midtown Fort Myers, Florida