“SO Glad we found this treasure!!!”
Review of Cibo

Cibo
Ranked #5 of 864 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2014

My husband and I moved here in November and have tried ALOT of restaurants and this is now our all time favorite. From the minute we walked in the door to the minute we left we felt like part of the family. We were early for our reservation so went to bar and had a Fantastic Pomegranate martini made by bartender Peppy. We then started meeting the locals who were so friendly and fun we decided to stay and eat at bar. We weren't disappointed Peppy ( the most friendly & amazing) bartender took care of us. I had Penne Alla vodka with chicken (Delicious) and my husband had the 24oz. Steak special which he said best steak he has ever had!!! Wine list also great. We never ever felt rushed at all. Hidden treasure in a strip mall. I think I need a weekly reservation.

1  Thank Tracy D
There are newer reviews for Cibo

Reviewed 2 May 2014

I selected Cibo for my birthday dinner, in no small part for the divine gnocchi appetizer. We also had the carpaccio again, and I tried the Scallop/Crab app in puff pastry. The gnocchi and carpaccio were excellent as before, and the Scallop app was good but not amazing (and very rich!).
We avoided risotto based on our last visit, and I had the rack of lamb (terrific, cooked just right, good portion for the price) and my boyfriend had the pork chop. It was good but overcooked (ordered medium, came closer to well) - we elected not to request a re-cook and it didn't ruin anything. Service was good, if a bit initially informal for fine dining, though friendly and attentive. Course timing was also very good. We were offered a birthday dessert, but had to take it to go as we were too full!

1  Thank BellaBull
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Not only great food, but a fun neighborhood hangout for happy hour, appetizers and or take-out. And the best meatballs in Lee County!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Excellent Italian food in Fort Myers.
Located in strip plaza but all food served was top notch and fairly prices
If you like Veal Marsala - try it here...

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

What a wonderful special place to eat. We were never rushed. Had the opportunity to spend good time with friends. Service was amazing.