My family of 4 had a terrific overnight stay at this really nice stop just off of I-75 while driving North to see spring training baseball. Much nicer than average for a roadside hotel. Great breakfast and very nice staff. Very nice lobby and great room. With Hhonors, was a great value as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport/FGCU is located in the heart of all of Southwest Florida's entertainment and attractions. The Hotel is half mile from Interstate 75 off of exit 28 Alico Road and one mile from the Southwest Florida International Airport. The recently built hotel offers 164 hotel rooms and over 1800 square feet of meeting space, as well as complimentary shuttle service to and from the Airport and a five mile radius of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / FGCU reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / Fgcu Hotel Fort Myers
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / FGCU Florida