Very clean, nice Hilton Garden Inn with comfortable rooms, but very overpriced. A double room was $249, nearly $100 more than any other Hilton Garden Inn. Breakfast buffet or made to order not included with room, $10 per person. Nice grill and bar. There are no restaurants within walking distance, but there is a hotel shuttle to take you places. Staff friendly and nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport/FGCU is located in the heart of all of Southwest Florida's entertainment and attractions. The Hotel is half mile from Interstate 75 off of exit 28 Alico Road and one mile from the Southwest Florida International Airport. The recently built hotel offers 164 hotel rooms and over 1800 square feet of meeting space, as well as complimentary shuttle service to and from the Airport and a five mile radius of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / FGCU reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / Fgcu Hotel Fort Myers
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers Airport / FGCU Florida