“LOVED IT !!! ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Amazing food at amazing prices !! All five of us had $6.00 lunch specials and were full beyond our expectations !! Cannoli's were very good ! Highly Recommend!!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I went there with my family in early June mainly as a result of having read so many positive comments on Tripadvisor. We were not disappointed! Located in a small strip-mall, it is small, cozy and quaint with a nice family atmosphere. Best of all, the pizza was delicious!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We are from England, but most years we visit Fort Myers, we only discovered this place about 3 years ago. Amazing food with a great family atmosphere, I have never managed to get beyond 2 courses yet. Looking forward to visiting this restaurant again this September. Love it ..

Reviewed 5 June 2014

My parents winter in Ft. Myers and this is a must-go every time we visit. The pasta dishes at this family-owned gem are so good and always taste homemade. They have great $5 specials every day. The pizza is good, too. My ONLY issue with this restaurant is their salads. I love a good Italian salad and they don't have it! Small place so there is often a wait, especially for larger parties (more than 4). Go, be patient, and enjoy the yummy eggplant rollatini!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is a favorite of my parents who live in Fort Myers during the winter. They come here often, as there are 20 DELICIOUS entrees that are always $6 and under - how can you beat that??!! Chicken parm, eggplant rollatini, fetuccini alfredo, all wonderful!! Service was super fast, and food was great. Restaurant is small, but table turnover is FAST. Will definitely be back!!

1  Thank Ellen O