“Won't go back”

Webster's Grill
Ranked #199 of 882 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 17 February 2014

As a previous poster said, this place is just average. Mediocre is more like it. They oftentimes don't have popular menu items (no biscuits and gravy or eggs benedict at 12:30 yesterday) and I find it very irritating that they charge $2 to split an entree.

Much better breakfast can be had at First Watch, Marti's, or Perkins.

2  Thank fritzlousie

Reviewed 4 February 2014

One of the best Pork Tenderlion sanwiches around. Too large for the bun. Friendly staff and owners available to chat and discuss their great food. Breakfasts are wonderful, I crave their omelets and pancakes.

3  Thank Cathy T
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Have driven past this place for years and finally decided to try it after church on Sunday. Place was full so we were feeling pretty good about it. Ordered eggs, hash browns and toast. Unfortunately, nothing at all spectacular. Ordinary wheat toast, ordinary hash browns, etc. I will say, the owner, Vera, came out from the kitchen a few times and was very pleasant and cordial. However, I felt like we were bothering one of the waitresses when we asked for menus. Her comment was, "I'm getting to you". She passed us several times and could easily have dropped off a couple menus so we could look at them while we were waiting. My husband and I have a saying... It's a two-timer... 1st and last.

1  Thank RetiredOH
Reviewed 5 January 2013

One of the best tenderloins I've ever eaten ! Lightly breaded and moist! Pies are to die for! Even have sweet tea for southern tastes! The owners r so nice. Cater for special events ,like cypress woods rv resort parties.

2  Thank 45399Scotty69
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Webster's is a nice family owned restaurant in South Fort Myers. We go there for dinner most Friday nights. My husband likes the liver and onions and I prefer the appetizer sampler platter. I have had the famous pork tenderloin sandwich which seems to be a favorite with the Indiana visitors, it is very good too. We also enjoy breakfast at Webster's on Sunday. It isn't the fanciest restaurant in town,just good home style cooking in a friendly neighborhood atmosphere.

1  Thank docspainting