“Nice Luch Place”
Review of Calistoga Bakery Cafe - CLOSED

Calistoga Bakery Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Very nice interior. Like a Penera feel but much better food. Nice breakfast options also. Salads are very good.

Reviewed 23 March 2013 via mobile

We've been here several times and we'd go more often if it was closer. They have a welcoming fireplace & large, plush couches to hang out in. They also have booths and tables to eat at. The wi-Fi is free too which is great! We ordered the 1/2 wedge salad & smoked salmon sandwich and it was delicious! The salad is fairly big for 1/2 but excellent!

1  Thank Takemetoalaska
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Worked a trade show at near-by Costco store, this location was the perfect breakfast & lunch spot. Fresh food, good value and excellent service

Reviewed 7 March 2013 via mobile

Went there for lunch with my daughter as we were shopping at gulf coast town vented on a filly march afternoon. Soup sounded very good, but their whole menu looked terrific! The have their daily soups listed clearly on a menu board and we each decided. Our cashier was friendly and attentive, took our orders, money and gave us our beverage glasses and cookies. We proceeded to fill our glasses, found a table and sat down. No sooner than we sat, our food was ready. Daughter had broccoli cheese soup in a bread bowl, and I had a bowl of French. Onion. Her's was creamy and delicious with bits of broccoli and not too salty. The bread bowl, while hearty enough to hold the soup, was soft chewy and a great accompaniment. My soup was hot and full of onions, savory, with melted cheese on top. It was serve with a crusty. Wheat roll that had a soft center, perfect for dipping. Right amount of food, prepared well, refueled us for more shopping.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

I ordered lunch to go from Calistoga Bakery Cafe it was incredible! I was "WOWED"! Amazing food! I had the egg salad sandwich, the wild mushroom bisque and an impulse buy as I was ringing up; a cherry danish. Everything was fresh and delicious! The sandwich was large and was served with a bag of kettle chips and a pickle wedge. I was happy that their egg salad doesn't have relish in it. The bisque had big chunks of mushrooms and wasn't too thick...it was fantastic and served with a wheat roll. I haven't scarfed the danish down yet so I took a picture, lol but I bet it will be perfect for later with coffee!
The service was wonderful, as well! Tony took my order on the phone and was friendly and knowledgeable. Andrew was my cashier and was pleasant and professional. I work for an airline at the nearby airport and It is refreshing to have such great customer service!
If you are looking for a quick lunch while shopping or on the way home, stop here for fresh, healthy and delicious food!
I will be back on a regular basis from now on!