“Disappointed ”

Bennett's Fresh Roast
Ranked #1 of 21 Bakeries in Fort Myers
Price range: US$1 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Charming cafe serving breakfast and lunch and famous hand-cut, from-scratch donuts. Coffee is fresh roasted in-house in micro batches.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I do not like leaving bad reviews, but have to give my honest opinion. The last two times I have visited the doughnuts have tasted very greasy as if they are being added to the fryer before the oil temperature is hot causing them to absorb too much of the oil. I hope they consider and address this. We may give them another try one day.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Maple bacon donuts forever! If you are in fort Myers and have never been to Bennett’s you’re missing out . Always a staple on the weekends!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We love the donuts here at Bennett's and try to get over as often as we can. They are excellent but can be a little pricey so we save them for a special breakfast.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We love Bennett’s! Their donuts are amazing and lattes are very tasty! I’ve had breakfast sandwiches here too and they’re quite good (and healthy)!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My Mom and I share the tomato mazzarella panini is great and we also get the coleslaw which is so tasty.