“just a great neighborhood place”
Review of Gatorbites

Gatorbites
Ranked #111 of 864 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2014

went back last nite since season is over very nice service.....food was better than we remember will stop back from time to time .....very good value.

There are newer reviews for Gatorbites

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Visiting Ft Myers for a few days and staying at the Residence Inn. Convenient location. If you have never tried gator, here's the place. Batter fried is what we tried and it was just like popcorn chicken but even more tender. Other options for gator on the menu for those more daring. Curly fries were good too. Overall good for a fast food place.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

My husband and I were staying at the Residence Inn and walked over to Gatorbites for something to eat. We both had hamburgers and fries. Both were very good. The service was great and friendly. The atmosphere was a typical bar, but as I said, very friendly! I recommend Gatorbites for all looking for casual dining!

Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

This place is a must when in Fort Meyers. We had sen it on the way back from Sanibel Island it is in a strip mall next to Publex. We went on a Monday it was pretty busy the service was still good. We had six people an everyone got something different and it was all good from gator quesadilla, gator/beef burger, dirty chicken sandwich, hot wings, swamp burger and a hog on da cow burger, the curly fries my wife swears they are the best she ever had, just great food and drinks!!!

Reviewed 9 March 2014

I been to this restaurant a number of times. It is conveniently located close to the Sanibel Island Causeway. Near a Residence Inn and La Quinta Hotel. The menu is varied with excellent seafood and burgers. My favorite is the fish and chips. Staff is friendly and pleasant. There is a relaxed sporty atmosphere and many "locals" frequent the establishment. The owner and manage seems to be ever-present. He has been there every time I have gone. He is very personable and will greet you check on your meal, and welcome you back. He is present taking a personal interest in the operation.The result is excellent service and satisfaction. I would recommend this for anyone looking for refreshing drink and reasonable priced meal after a day at the beach or just for a quick meal out.You won't be disappointed.