“I Love the Beds”

Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport
Ranked #20 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Very nice hotel at the Ft. Myers airport and the staff is wonderful and very helpful especially Sheila. The hotel has everything you need and the location in reference to the airport is close. There are shop and many different types of restaurants within 5 minutes to choose from.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Damien B
M_Cartin, Starwood hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Thank you for your review Damien. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay at the Four Points Fort Myers Airport and found our location convenient and beds comfortable. We appreciate your comments on our staff and thank you for your positive feedback on Sheila. We hope to see you again during your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Do not let them put you in room 105! At first glance, its a nice room with a great two head shower. There is a big jacuzzi tub, which, oddly, is in the main room - not in the bathroom. Two big problems with this room. There is no access to the wireless network in this room. You have to stand next to the door or in the hallway if you want to get a weak signal from their WiFi. They couldn't explain this and offered no solution. The issue was consistent across any device in the room - phone, iPad, laptop. The first night the front desk said there must be too many persons on the WiFi and I'd have to wait my turn. What? He then handed me an ethernet cable and said I could plug my phone directly into the hotel internet. Thanks, but I know of no phone that has an ethernet port!

The second issue is the jacuzzi tub. Above the tub is an exhaust fan. I guess its for the steam from the jacuzzi? Anyway, if there is any breeze outside, it causes a metal flap in the fan to "tap" continuously. It sounds like water dripping on a metal pan in a sink. It's like torture! After two nights of this we asked for a different room. The girl at the desk said they knew of the issue and they usually only put persons staying for one night in this room. So they know of the problem and do nothing? That's just bad.

Our rate was over $200 per night and did not include breakfast. We stayed at the hotel as part of a visiting sports team so we didn't have any choice.

Rooms were clean and comfortable - although the room they moved us to on day 3 only had a fitted sheet over the mattress, with no mattress pad. It was odd but not worth complaining about.

Except for a couple of persons our first night at the front desk, the rest of the staff was great. They were friendly and helpful. The bartender and kitchen staff are very friendly and do a great job.

Room Tip: Do NOT stay in room 105
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Recently stayed at this very nice clean hotel near the Fort Myers/Naples airport. Was on a business trip and the Four Points was just a few miles away from the airport and located next to I-75 highway. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Would stay here again next time I am in Naples, whether if it was business or pleasure.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank BeachbumPhiladelphia
M_Cartin, Starwood hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Thank you for choosing the Four Points Fort Myers Airport hotel and for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us and we too hope to see you again during your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

I am writing and makes review due to the check in was okay they made me feel not very welcomed. They seemed overwhelmed and disoriented. 1st shift staff.

I had an altercation with one of the managers Sandy. She went off on me for No apparent reason in front of the dining patrons and guests in the lobby. She flipped out!! It Totally embarrased me and humiliated me!! I was shocked.

Rooms were Very nice. Newly renovated I hear. I enjoyed the bar area the nice young lady Amanda she was a great conversationalist. Makes Amazing drinks, the price was descent. Had happy hour specials. Food was Wonderful too, it was always good I ate there every night. I stayed a week at this hotel. Thanks John.

The rooms are Very pricey it fluctuated daily? Nice decor. Nice big batgroom and a side bar in the room which was nice.

For the price I paid No Breakfast which Every hotel has even Hampton has a nice warm breakfast included with your stay. The Internet was horrible I could"nt get any service in my room. Overall experience was Ok. Staff at front desk could use some training, first shift. They seemed stresse and disoriented and Very overwhelmed. I had to get my room key done 3 times. I did like they had a laundry room which is helpful to travelers.

The Pool was freezing Cold and too small for a big hotel as such.

Note that If your wanting a lovely over priced room and No privacy this place is for you. I stayed a week and endured the nosey management staff asking way too many personal questions why I have No idea. Next time I will go elsewhere. Just Felt uncomfortable and uneasy. They made me feel not unwelcomed and investigated like I was a criminal!! Unprofessional intruding management definately!!

• Stayed: January 2014
5  Thank K W
Reviewed 6 February 2014

This was our second positive Four Points experience in Florida. Stayed here the night before our morning flight out of Ft. Myers. Good parking. Very nice rooms. Wife thought the bed and pillows were comfy. Room was plenty spacious. Flat surfaces for 2 suit cases. Large bath rooms. Shower/tub combo. You can have a room service breakfast but they don't get started until 6:30 - too late for us to try with an early flight. The drive to airport is only a few miles and very straightforward from the hotel. Staff at Four Points was courteous and helpful with our questions. Also, a good value compared to some alternatives. I recommend this as a travel option.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2014

If you need a clean, friendly place to stay this hotel is excellent. However if you need to work and need connectivity the wifi and AT&T signal are bad, especially the mobile signal for the front first floor. More wifi bandwidth and a microcell to boost the AT&T data signal to a usable level would make this hotel a great place to stay.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
M_Cartin, Starwood hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad you enjoyed our clean and friendly hotel. Your feedback on the WiFi connectivity is appreciated and we will be sure to pass this along to the right team. Thanks again and come back soon.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Super comfy beds! No breakfast included but there is a Publix nearby and the room has a fridge. Good in-room coffee is included. Rooms on the pool side of the hotel will be quieter than the other side.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you found our guestroom beds comfortable and we appreciate the feedback on the noise level based on the guestroom location. We hope to see you again soon.