“Good night sleep”

Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport
Ranked #21 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed 10 August 2014

The staff and service was great, the rooms were clean and the food was good too. Didn't expect to have good food at this place. I recommend the steak, a bit spicy but ery good.
The morning omlets are good too.

Room Tip: close to airport
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FOM4Points, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank for taking the time to share your wonderful review! It is great to hear that you were able to enjoy a meal at our restaurant, and that you found our staff and service to be friendly and helpful! Your comments have been forwarded to our staff for review. Please consider the Four Points by Sheraton if you find yourself in the area again.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

This was definitely one of the best check-in experiences I've ever had. The front desk staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. I was upgraded to a suite for having SPG platinum status without asking for an upgrade. They remembered to ask about my platinum amenity. When I got in the room, it was clean and the wifi was free with good bandwidth, which is rare at most hotels. I even had a luxury shuttle ride to the airport the next morning when the owner of the hotel offered me a lift.

My one complaint was that I was under the impression that the Wednesday 5-6 happy hour included free select beers, but when I sat in the restaurant I was told differently. I also had sat down with a menu for about an hour and a half without the bartender asking if I wanted to place an order or get a refill on my drink. I did eat a meal at a local restaurant called Fat Katz and I recommend it.

Other than that, the stay was great. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
FOM4Points, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Wow, what a thoughtful review! It is always a pleasure to read such memorable reviews! Our staff takes pride in what they do, so I am delighted to hear that your check in experience was noted. I do want to apologize for the confusion regarding our "Best Brews" menu. We do offer a complimentary sampling of a local Florida beer, as well as appetizers, but unfortunately not complimentary drinks. We certainly hope that you return to the Four Points if you are in the area again. Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Front desk staff, Tommy & Jesus, couldn't have been friendlier, more helpful or more accommodating. Also, Katherine in the restaurant was amazingly attentive and friendly. Staff gets an "A+".
The Hotel was clean, modern and food in the restaurant was excellent - family owned and they show great pride in running it very well. I would recommend it. Another "A+" for the family run restaurant in the hotel.
Also, I judge hotels partly by their towels - these were fluffy, large & sparkling white. Another "A+".

Outdoor pool and hot tub were clean and well maintained. Hotel is minutes from the airport and provides complimentary shuttle service to airport and nearby shopping!

This is definitely a place I would return to.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
FOM4Points, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear DianeRug,
Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your meaningful review with us! It is certainly our main priority to exceed each of our guests expectations, and it is great to hear that we were able to provide you with a truly unmatched guest experience. Tommy and Jesus are wonderful assets to our team, and your comments will be forwarded to them. Please consider Four Points by Sheraton if you are in the area again.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Decided to take an impromptu weekend away. This hotel is a great find. I was afraid it might be noisy being near the airport, but I was pleasantly surprised as it was very quiet. The building, the grounds, the pool and spa all were clean and in excellent shape. The staff members were all very kind and accommodating.

We ate dinner late at the hotel bar upon arrival, the food was excellent and not over-priced as some hotels tend to be. There is a convenient store and donut shop next door and a couple restaurants about a half mile away, we liked the options.

The bed was very comfortable, the room includes a microwave and refrigerator as well as a safe.

A great find!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
FOM4Points, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thak you very much for your response. We take great pride in our hotel and our guests. I appreciate the compliments on our front desk and other hotel staff.
I am also glad you liked the fodd and the prices our restaurant has to offer.
We look forward to seeing you again!!

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Hotel is pretty clean and allows pets. However we booked the King suite with a pull out sofa for our family of 4 and were given very small King room ( no pull out) with no roll aways available. We were initially told there was nothing else available and nothing they could do. When we complained again and told them there was no way it would work they suddenly found a very small double queen room. This happened to at least 4 other families we were traveling with. Once in the room the toilet leaked creating puddles on the floor. They sent someone up to fix it, he did a temporary fix and hoped it would hold as the toilet needed to be replaced and it couldn't be done until the following week. What is the point of a reservation if it is not honored?

• Stayed: July 2014
Kylie O, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with your reservation. We assure you, this is not the norm and has been immediately addressed with our team. We hope that you will give us another try in the future. Take care.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I travel to Fort Myers quite often, this is my first stay at the Four Points. This property has be exponentially better than any of the other properties that I've tried in the area. The staff is great, the property is practically new, very clean and extremely affordable.

Room Tip: Sign up for their rewards program and get a free room upgrade.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank GregALA
Kylie O, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thank you for your great review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our property. We hope that you will visit us again during your next trip.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

This is a very nice addition to the fort myers airport hotels. We stayed here for 3 nights and it was a very pleasant and comfortable stay. The staff were extremely nice and welcoming and the rooms were comfortable and clean. The hotel had a pool and also a very nice lobby with a small restaurant where we had very good breakfasts. One critical note was the bed which was not as comfortable as it usually is at 4Points. I don't know if it was the mattress or the the sheets (which were a little rough) or the mattress top which wrinkled up in spots.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
FOM4Points, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fort Myers Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Hello Nick,

Thank you for your responses on the hotel and restaurant. I also appreciate the feedback on the matress, and we are, reviewing this.
We hope to see you again, next time in town.