“FISH WITHOUT THE BONES”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We always know that drinks, and appetizers at Bonefish would be great. Always crowded but good. Frequent customer.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

If you have not gone to Bonefish Grill for Happy Hour, don't wait any longer.... the prices, food and drinks can't be beat. It can get noisy, but some of the noise adds to the excitement of the place.

1  Thank Erin A
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We had dinner at the Bonefish Grill in August 2013 with a couple of friends. Our friends have been here many time and they suggested this place. We went on a Thursday night so it wasn't too crowded and noisy as I read in other review. The Bonefish Grill in Fort Myers is a great seafood restaurant but also steak and fillet are delicious. The service was prompy and friendly. The food was very good !!! I Especially loved the crème brulèe! High recommended! Sorry if my English is not perfect but I am not English mother tongue.

3  Thank FedericaRoma_Italy
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I am writing this because I love their Bang Bang Shrimp and their Wednesday night special is $ 5.00 great deal and delicious!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

My wife and I recently had dinner at Bonefish. We used to stop at the one that was north of Boston on our way back to Maine and where disappointed when it closed. We started and shared the calamari. It was good, and not so much to fill you up before the meal. My wife got the salmon special over pumpkin ravioli and loved it. I got the grilled tilapia. Both were perfectly prepared. The service was good but a bit rushed. We had ordered wine along with the appetizer, and we were part way through the appetizer before the wine arrived. Our server was also dealing with a large table next to us. All in all it was very good and we will go back.