“No one cooks in this place”

Courtside Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Courtside Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 877 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Just save yourself the $$$. Quality and value non-existent. Just don't go! They could not cook even fingerling potatoes!

1  Thank Zoe831

Reviewed 27 May 2014

What a huge disappointment bar none!!!!!! On our last evening of an already fantastic stay at the resort we thought we would try the Courtside Steakhouse. I could not resist seeing the huge picture of the mouthwatering steak in the lobby of the resort. I set my sights for this steak. I ordered the NY strip, medium-rare, Pittsburg style. The steak was not even close to being either of my two choices, Obviously, the chef has no clue what Pittsburg style is! My wife ordered the baked 1/2 chicken with mushrooms/morels. Another huge disappointment. She said the chicken tasted like it was cooked the day before, removed from the fridge and reheated. To insult to injury I noticed the chicken was about the size of a half of a squab. The smallest half chicken I have ever seen. The menu is all Alle carte. you want a salad it's extra, you want a veggie it's extra. Alex our server was not over the top in service. Just so-so. The bread man on the other hand was excellent. Role reversal here would have been a good idea. We would have been better served and a lot better fed if we went to the local chain steakhouse down the road. I am never bothered by paying the shot for something of value but this meal was truly the worst for such a upscale resort. In hindsight I should have complained, but I was not in the mood to complain, after such a nice stay in the resort. The only reason I am giving any star rating is because of the bread man.

2  Thank inlets
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I had the escargot which was better than most I have had. This one was served on individual wooden skewers for each one. It came in a delicious sauce that I could not get enough of. Their grouper special was tender and juicy with a wonderfully fresh seafood flavor which was not drowned out by the sauce. It was a bit pricey but we expected it. The service was great and so was the food.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

we only had 1 meal at this place if we had been on vacation longer we would certainly had more the food was fantastic the best steak my husband has had the staff were friendly and helpful but beware of the sides as we ordered 1 too many the mash potatoes excellent also we thought it was good value for what we had

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Loved not just the Service, but the Groper and Steak was cooked in such an amazing way, even the next day I still salivated for more!!! I would give 3 Michelin Stars!