“Peruvian and Italian and Authentic” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of El Gaucho Inca

El Gaucho Inca
Reserve with OpenTable
El Gaucho Inca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 843 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Good for: Groups, Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlantic City
“Peruvian and Italian and Authentic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

What a great combination this restaurant offers. I take everyone who comes to visit me to this restaurant you will not be disappointed with the food, the staff or the atmosphere. I almost hate to mention how great it is for fear I won't be table to get a table :)

• Visited August 2014

Lehigh Acres, Florida
“Outstanding Food & Exceptional Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

Today, August 16, 2014, we went to dinner with friends at "El Gaucho Inca" since they recommended this restaurant. Personally, I love South-American cuisine, and both, my wife and I, wanted to try a different restaurant in Fort Myers.

Upon our arrival, we were promptly greeted and we were able to select our table. Our waiter Mario came right over to our table to introduce himself and to take our drink orders. Mario answered all of our questions and made recommendations based on our taste and preference. Overall, Mario was an outstanding waiter, with lots of knowledge of the food and menu items, friendly and outgoing personality and a smile on his face.

I ordered the Pescado a lo Macho (Fish fillet covered in a spicy seafood cream sauce, with shrimp, calamari, mussels, scallops, etc., served with rice), my wife had the Tallarin Saltado (Sautéed Chicken with fresh onions, tomatoes, spices and rice). Both of the dishes were well presented on the plate and tasted phenomenal.
The fish and seafood tasted fresh, and the cream sauce had a nice kick to it. Spicy, but not overpowering. Since I LOVE spicy food however, Mario recommended a special hot pepper sauce they make by hand. Oh my gosh was it delicious. I can't remember the name of the sauce, but it is made with a special kind of South-American pepper. That certainly added some additional heat to the already wonderful dish. What an amazing combination, and I really appreciate the recommendation.
My wife's chicken also tasted fresh and tender, and had a nice array of spices in it, especially fresh cilantro, which made it really "refreshing".

We did not have any appetizers or desserts, but maybe next time we will save some room. The portion sizes are generous, and well presented, however, also reasonable priced. The ambience is very warm, with lots of authentic décor, making you welcome and comfortable.

Overall, it was an excellent dining experience, with outstanding food, excellent service and beautiful ambience. We will definitely be back!!!

• Visited August 2014
fort Myers
“amazing food, must try ceviche”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

amazing Peruvian food. you must try the mixed seafood ceviche and the jalea with seafood (fried seafood). the staff is very friendly and decor is really cool, definately one of the best south American restaurants in southwest Florida

“Best Peruvian food in town ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

The Aji de gallina is so authentic, and it was pared well with the rice. El seco was very well cooked and the meat was very tender, and the salsa criolla finished the plate very well. We didn't finish it because the portions were very generous and we were stuffed, but we definitely could have had more! Matias the waiter was a very helpful and attentive! We'll definitely be coming back!

2 Thank Bonie M
Fort Myers, Florida
“Pleasantly surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped in to this restaurant for a Saturday night dinner. We ordered the house wine, a cheesy scallop appetizer and a couple of the Peruvian specialties. Although it was hard to pick between all the great options, everything we ordered was delicious!