“Very clean!!!!!Look good and smell good!!!!!”

Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75
Ranked #4 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Bella Vista, AR
“Very clean!!!!!Look good and smell good!!!!!”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

We spend a weekend in Fort Myers and I am glad we chose to stay there!!!!The hotel was very clean,my room was very clean and the king size bed was perfect. We left the airport and got there in literally five minutes.Next day it took about ten to get to the beach, which my wife loved!!!She is extremely picky when we stay in hotels but this one definitely exceeded all our expectations. We will highly recommend the Hampton Inn Fort Myers Airport to all our friends and family!!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Marcio M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I was really surprised by the modern decor. The hotel was recently remodeled and is second to none. I have been to many of the other hotels in the area. I felt like I got a great deal. The staff was friendly. I love the location because it was about 5 minutes to the airport & walking distance to many restaurants.

1 Thank eunicedelrio
Winchester, Massachusetts
Reviewed 8 April 2012

We stayed one night at this property. Convenient to Spring Training games and airport. The room was very nice and clean. Has a great pool to let the children unwind. The staff was very courteous and efficient. Breakfast was what we expected.

Room Tip: Stayed on the first floor at end of main aisle.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Paul M
Newton, Massachusetts
Reviewed 4 April 2012

We had a 6am flight. Not only did the Hampton Inn send the shuttle for us at 4:45am, but had a bagged breakfast for us. They also allowed us to leave our car there for pick up theoretically later that day. It turned out we'd contracted with the wrong company, and 10 days later, the car still sat there. The hotel said it was no problem. The car was just picked up this morning, 2 full weeks after we left Ft Myers. You could not imagine nicer, more caring people. This will definitely be our base next winter. Thanks.

Room Tip: With such a staff, any room is just fine.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank marjmont
Reviewed 2 April 2012

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn in Ft. Myers. I was more than pleased with this hotel. This was one of the nicer hotels I can remember staying at recently. Completely remodeled and very modern.

The concierge at the front desk "Christy" went above and beyond any other hotel I've stayed at.

Thank you!!

1 Thank Cbreze23
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Christy at the front desk was the nicest, most helpful, welcoming hotel employee I've encountered in a long time and made my entire party feel right at home in the lobby and throughout our stay, making us feel like we owned the place.

1 Thank Sully9802
Clinton, Mississippi
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Stayed here while watching spring baseball--location is right between Twins and Red Sox parks---clear good service--would certainly stay here again

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple