“Very friendly staff”

Ranked #4 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
New York City, New York
“Very friendly staff”
Reviewed 16 March 2013

Great hotel to stay in if you are in Ft. Myers for Red Sox or Twins spring training. And there are restaurants and drug stores in walking distance. Staff was very nice and accommodating. The fitness center is small, but it does have a treadmill, elliptical, and bike.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
Beth F, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this review, 5 April 2013
It is a very good feeling to know that you enjoyed your stay during your visit to our property and can't wait to see you back here again. All of us here at the hotel are happy when our guests are satisfied during their stay. For us that means , a job well done. Thank you again for your kind review.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Morris, Illinois
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Airport shuttle was timely and the drivers were friendly. They have a great bunch of employees. Even though they call this Hampton Inn Airport I-75 there are hotels much closer at the actual airport exit there are several hotels with a much better selection of restaurants. If you do stay here avoid the Dennys across the street AWFUL! This is your typical airport hotel nothing fancy but good for one night if you have an early flight. The towels are very thin with your typical postage stamp size bar of soap. They do offer complimentary snacks and drinks in the evening and breakfast in the morning but if you have an early flight it is not avaliable.

Room Tip: rooms on 3rd floor not facing the highway are the quiet rooms.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank leeMorrisIllinois
Beth F, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this review, 15 March 2013
On behalf of the staff and management of the Hampton Inn, we thank you and appreciate your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed our comfortable hotel and the friendliness of our staff. We would definitely keep your ideas on mind for earlier breakfast schedule and upgrading our toiletry offerings.
It was a pleasure to serve you and looking forward of having you again.
Sparks, Nevada
Reviewed 13 March 2013

The hotel itself is stylishly decorated inside. The grounds are clean and well maintained. The staff are very friendly and helpful. They have free breakfast! Hot food - eggs and sausage! Beds are firm! The pillows could be more firm...
Location is great! - right on Daniels pkwy, close to all the restaurants and convenient to get onto the I-75.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
What a great review!! Thank you so much from all of us here at the Hotel. It is for this reason why we strive to offer the best service we can so our guests will have an enjoyable stay. Knowing that they did,is very rewarding for us and we would continously try to live up to your expectations. See you soon.
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 6 March 2013

My fiance and I stayed there four nghts a few weeks ago. I should add he has major health problems. We had, overall, a fantastic experience!

Whar made it great was the clean and comfortable rooms, the great hot breakfasts and the genuine friendliness of almost all of the staff!

Initrially, we thought that Michael was super wonderful with his effusive and excessive "friendliness" until we happened to sit in the lobby during the reception and, to our surprise, he said the same canned and fake speec to evry single guest! I really dislike FAKE, and that was a minus.

Having said that... let me tell you WHY we will return when next in the area.

The manager (I do not know hr name) but she has long dark hair and is part Asian. VERY helpful and attentive. She must train her staff extremely well because they are excellent except for the very fake
Michael.

Who stands out to us are Liz, a daytime front desk person who is excellent! We loved her! She did all she could to make our stay great! Very good employee! She did all she could to be helpful in every way. We adored her!

Also Doug. He came to our room four times in one night to unplug our toilet. (Not thhe hotels fault, my fiances fault). On one visit, even I would not have attempted to clean up the mess as it was that awful and all over the place (feces AND vomit) had been sick EVERYWHERE), I apologized, and Doug said "Oh don't worry about it". He proceeded to clean the very messed up bathroom and leave it spotless. He then even told us places that served soup!

My fiancee tried to give him $100 for doing this nasty job. He smilingly refused it, but thanked us for our thoughtfulness, wished us a good night and left.

Finally, Lazz was excellent as well! When we had an issue with a burned oyt bathroom light he quickly and efficiently repaired it, with a smile!

When we are next in the area, we will definitely stay there!

CriShan Trang

Room Tip: We had a very positive experienxe!
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Beth F, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this review, 25 March 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of the hotel and the services we provide. It gives us joy to know that somehow, we have done our job and we have done it well. If one of us failed to live up to your expectations then in many ways I have failed and the whole team failed.
We function as a team and and rises as a team, Rest assure that this issues will be resolve .
Again, thank you so much and we hope to see you again in the nearest future.
Hilton Head, South Carolina
Reviewed 3 March 2013

This property has potential because of its locatiion, brand following and amenities, but suffers from very inconsistent levels of service and of staff quality. For example, the evening front desk staff was exceptional every one of our four-night stay. Excellent local restaurant recommendations, good directions, friendly and helpful. The daytime front desk was droll and out of step with the demands of a busy operation, overwhelmed at times. The houskeeping staff is very good. Everything in our room was spotless. The breakfast room, though, was a disaster. The attendant there really had no clue. The supposedly hot food was cold; the cold food (including basics like milk for cereal) was depleted and getting it re-filled was like asking for a favor. The tables were cleared, but un-wiped. The floor looked like a bunch of two-year-olds had just had a food fight, which may have been the case but they were long gone and their mess was still there. The attendant was hiding out in the "pantry" and acted like we were bothering her when we asked for milk and commented on the hot food being cold. When we went to find the on duty manager, we were told she would not be in until 12 noon. That told us all we needed to know. This place is being run by the mice when the cat is not in the house...and the mice are not getting the job done.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank SCHHI
Beth F, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this review, 6 March 2013
On behalf of the Management of the Hampton Inn Airport, I would like to thank you for your review. Your opinion is very important to us and we use it a a guiding tool to improve our weaknesses and the quality of our service. It is very unfortunate that you did not experience the level of consistency that you expected from us and for that reason, please accept my sincerest apologies. Your detailed review has given us an insight of what needs to be done to resolve all these issues and it will be handled accordingly.
I am hoping that you will give us another opportunity to show you what Hampton Inn Airport is really all about the next time you are in the Fort Myers Area. Warm Regards,
PA
Reviewed 27 February 2013

After a three night four day stay at the Casa Marina Waldorf Astoria hotel in Key West, we started to lose faith in the Hilton Hotel Brand. The staff at the Fort Myers North Hampton was so exceptional, helpful and friendly that the other amenities of the hotel didn't matter. What makes the employees of these two hotels so different? It was a welcomed relief and a positive experience. What the hotel lacked in comfort was more than made up by the superior staff.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
It gives me a tremendous pleasure to read the review you posted regarding your recent stay at our property. We have been blessed to have a group of wonderful people that works with us that believes that great customer service is the foundation of true Hamptonality and we cannot be more happier to know that we have met your expectations. Thank you so much.
Apex, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 22 February 2013

The staff was courteous and the rooms were very nice. The location was convenient to dining and amenities. We appreciated the airport transportation and would encourage everyone to use this. I would recommend this hotel to anyone for a very comfortable and convenient stay.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and you liked our newly renovated rooms. It is our goal to make sure that you have a wonderful, relaxing stay and a great experience to carry with you when you leave our hotel and I am happy we did not dissapoint you. Hopefully, we will get to see you again in the near future.