“another great experience”

Ranked #3 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
New Port Richey, United States
“another great experience”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I travel frequently to ft. myers and this is my number one hotel choice, mainly because of Beth the GM, but now they have a new front desk person named Paola Velverde who is very kind, helpful, and informative. She greeted me with a huge smile, got me in my perferred room choice, informed me about the managers reception, told me about breakfast. Paola is a great addition to this already wonderful hotel staff. Thanks Beth, Paola, and Tabby

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Beth F, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
Awesome review! Thank you for your kind words. Comments like yours is what makes our job rewarding. Guests satisfaction has always been our priority and I am blessed enough to be surrounded with a team that shares my philosphy. Paula and Tabby are great in customer service and I cannot tell you how appreciative I am for all their efforts.
Hopefully, we will get to see you here more and more often.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Tampa, United States
Reviewed 28 August 2013

It's a little back off the road, not the easiest place to find, but worth the stop. We stop here frequently when we are driving over to Miami. Rooms are clean, breakfast is about average, and the staff are all pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Donald M
Thank you for your review. Short stay or long, we are pleased to have you here and glad that you find our hotel, our services to your satisfaction. Perhaps next time, you will spend longer time with us and enjoy our other amenities.
Palm Harbor, Florida, United States
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Took my family to Ft. Myers for the weekend, the staff at this Hotel is so awesomely friendly not one of my family members had one complaint. They know the area and can point you in any direction for awesome food and attractions. The rooms are nice and breakfast was fresh and hot. Thank you Very Much.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Cheryl E
Beth F, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this review, 9 September 2013
What a great review! Thank you so much and we are so glad we did not dissappoint. Your satisfaction and your friends are very important to us and based on your review,we are glad,we were able to live up to your expectations. Thanks again and hello to your friends and family from all of us.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Excellent overnight stay! Pool perfect! Breakfast delicious! Check in-quick and easy. Service excellent. Nice location to airport and even Fort Meyers beach/pier. Decided to have an overnight stay after flying into RSW before heading to Marco Island for a week long vacation.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank bmsbsh
Thank you so much for your review. I hope that maybe next time you can stay with us longer and enjoy more of our Hamptonality. Look forward of having you here again soon.
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

We arrived after a long flight an were welcomed by Michael who was really nice.
Room was nice and we enjoyed the pool with our small daughter, though it seems to be a standard to have the pool almost on the parking lot in Ft. Myers.
Thanks to Michael we did not have to worry about having forgotten our baby blanket in the room after departure - he found it and kept it till we came to get it.
Really nice breakfast!

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for a nice review. Our goal is to try make sure our guests leaves with a very enjoyable experience . I am glad we were able to do that for you. Hopefully, we get to see you again in the near future.
Westbrook, Maine
Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

Paola V made everything right. I had reserved a different room-type by mistake when making my reservation. She worked with the Manager on my behalf to correct my error.
This is one of the newer style Hamptons. Fast & free wireless. Clean and quiet.

• Stayed August 2013
I am sure Paola was more than happy to help you resolve your issue and i am glad she did. I understand that sometimes, things happen and it is our goal to assists our guests to the best we can until they are satisfied with our efforts. Thank you for sharing and see you soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 August 2013

This is a clean hotel with friendly staff. The location is close to the Interstate and easy drive to the ball park and beaches and all that Ft. Myers has to offer without breaking the pocket book. The coffee is fresh and robust. Dining area is accommodating for breakfast. However, you must walk through this area to get to the fitness room and/ or the pool, so you may experience bathing suits running through. Staff are friendly and welcoming and willing to make area recommendations.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing with us what you think of our hotel. Awesome review. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we are just please we were able to provide during your recent visit. Until next time.