Typical Hampton inn in terms of rooms, cleanliness, pool, workout room, etc. However this Hampton inn is run like a beach hotel, and you are charged per occupancy. They have a wine and beer reception on your first night. Nothing fancy, just bud. We had a desk clerk who was rude and two who were amazingly friendly. We were also told we couldn't apply our honors number to an existing reservation due to booking it online, and thus via a third person party. Annoying. Close to 75 and the airport but probably would not stay at this particular Hampton again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly upgraded/renovated property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport i-75 Hotel Fort Myers
- Hampton Inn Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75 Fort Myers, Florida