“Don't book online”

Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75
Ranked #4 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

Typical Hampton inn in terms of rooms, cleanliness, pool, workout room, etc. However this Hampton inn is run like a beach hotel, and you are charged per occupancy. They have a wine and beer reception on your first night. Nothing fancy, just bud. We had a desk clerk who was rude and two who were amazingly friendly. We were also told we couldn't apply our honors number to an existing reservation due to booking it online, and thus via a third person party. Annoying. Close to 75 and the airport but probably would not stay at this particular Hampton again.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Jen C
Beth F, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Thank you for your honest review and my apologies for the issues that you had during your stay with us. It certainly not the kind of impression we are trying to achieve. I am somewhat happy that you found two of our front desk friendly but it is unfortunate that it does not hold true for the others. I can use your comments to definitely improve our service. Happy holidays!

Reviewed 8 September 2013

This hotel was amazing. Not only was Beth(Manager on Duty) extremely accommodating over the phone when I called to set up a block of rooms for our soccer team, she also went out of her way to help coordinate between all of the parents who planned to stay this weekend. The cleanliness and comfort of the hotel was hands down 5 stars. Melissa who worked the front desk the night we checked in greeted us with open arms, a friendly smile, and made check in quick and convenient. This hotel is highly recommended for our future travel to Ft. Myers.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sharon M

I cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review. It is my goal to make sure that all our guests receive the best customer service when they walk to our property and leave satified and happy. If we have live up to your expectations, then I know that we did our job. I am very pleased that we were able to achieve that during your stay with us and we hope that we will get the chance to be of service to you and your team again in the near future. Happy holidays!!

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Michael Kavanagh is simply THE BEST Hampton Inn employee we have EVER met. On that note, THE BEST we have ever had at ANY hotel including five star rated hotels located in Sanibel, Siesta Key, Tampa and anyplace we've ever traveled in the U.S. We only planned to stay one night, but ended up staying FIVE nights (due to a family crisis). Mike and the hotel was truly the HIGHLIGHT of our trip. The service we received was unbelievable and the pool alone was better than any beach resort we've ever visited. I lived in Fort Myers from 1973 until 2008 and stayed at this particular Hampton because it was conveniently located on Daniels. Because of Mike's wonderful service, we became Hilton Honors Members. Mike should be promoted to head manager of this specific hotel if not regional manager. We assumed he was the general manager because he was so friendly, helpful, and went out of his way to help us during this unexpected long visit. After stopping at the other Hampton Inns on the way back to Ohio, every Hampton was a true disappointment compared to Daniels Road in Fort Myers. We look forward to staying in Fort Myers again at the beginning of the New Year and hope that Michael will still be there for our wonderful experience would not be the same without him. This hotel is not near the beach, but I would not trade our wonderful experience for any five star hotel in the world!!! If you need a place to stay near the airport, go to Daniels Road Hampton and ASK FOR MIKE!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

On behalf of the Staff and management of the Hampton Inn Airport , please accept my heartfelt thanks for the wonderful review you gave about our staff, the hotel and your stay with us. We will continue to try to provide the best customer service we can with our present staff and I have no doubt we can and we will achieve the same results. I wish you the best of the holidays.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

I was able to set the thermo. to 70 at night in order to sleep well. Clean room, and comfy beds/pillows. Friendly staff took care of our problems in a hurry. Bethany was able to get us the queen beds, and another gentleman that works there at night got us 2 extra pillows, an iron, and a fan to help dry some pants. The only problem I see with this hotel is that you can't wash or dry your own clothes.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Beth F, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Thank you for your review and for your wonderful comments. I am glad that Bethany was able to help you with your choice of bedding and keep your clothes dry. We don't have a coin operated washer for our guest but we do have a small washer for our guest to use if it need be open from 8am to 7pm. I regret that it was not available at the time you were here. I hope that this issue would not deter you from staying here again. Thank you so much and till next time.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

I travel frequently to ft. myers and this is my number one hotel choice, mainly because of Beth the GM, but now they have a new front desk person named Paola Velverde who is very kind, helpful, and informative. She greeted me with a huge smile, got me in my perferred room choice, informed me about the managers reception, told me about breakfast. Paola is a great addition to this already wonderful hotel staff. Thanks Beth, Paola, and Tabby

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Beth F, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Awesome review! Thank you for your kind words. Comments like yours is what makes our job rewarding. Guests satisfaction has always been our priority and I am blessed enough to be surrounded with a team that shares my philosphy. Paula and Tabby are great in customer service and I cannot tell you how appreciative I am for all their efforts.
Hopefully, we will get to see you here more and more often.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

It's a little back off the road, not the easiest place to find, but worth the stop. We stop here frequently when we are driving over to Miami. Rooms are clean, breakfast is about average, and the staff are all pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Donald M

Thank you for your review. Short stay or long, we are pleased to have you here and glad that you find our hotel, our services to your satisfaction. Perhaps next time, you will spend longer time with us and enjoy our other amenities.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Took my family to Ft. Myers for the weekend, the staff at this Hotel is so awesomely friendly not one of my family members had one complaint. They know the area and can point you in any direction for awesome food and attractions. The rooms are nice and breakfast was fresh and hot. Thank you Very Much.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Cheryl E
Beth F, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

What a great review! Thank you so much and we are so glad we did not dissappoint. Your satisfaction and your friends are very important to us and based on your review,we are glad,we were able to live up to your expectations. Thanks again and hello to your friends and family from all of us.