“Thanks”

Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75
Ranked #4 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Thanks Laz, Bethany, Dina, and Beth you made our weekend extra nice! Laz thanks again for drive all of us to dinner in the van snd for the great restaurant suggestion! Came down from Clearwater for a softball tournament, team didn't do to good this weekend but because of the great staff at the Hampton Inn Airport we had a great weekend anyway! Thanks and we will be back when the next softball tournament is in Ft. Myers again. You guys are great!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Debbie B
Beth F, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

What a wonderful review and I cannot thank you enough for your kind words. I am fortunate enough to work with a number of people that shares the same passion that I have, being able to connect with people. And that makes all the difference. They are caring individuals and it shows in everything they do. Your weekend might not had the end result you expected (im sorry) but i am glad that somehow you enjoyed your stay. We look forward of having you next year. Thanks again!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Adjacent to I-75 and Fort Myers, convenient for travelers. excellent internet connection, clean, clean pool, very inexpensive, quick check-in, ample parking A good choice for vacation or business. Close to Fort Myers beaches.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jonathan M

On behalf of the Staff and Management of the hampton Airport, please accept our thank you for your review. It makes me very happy that you find everything to your liking. Hopefully we will get the chance to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Everything about this Hampton Inn was near perfect. From friendliness of staff, to immaculate rooms and property. The free breakfast was way above average which included cheesie scrambled eggs with diced ham. There was even enough room for guests to find a place to sit and eat with their families. The hotel is about 30 seconds off the highway, 2 or 3 minutes from dining abd shopping, 5 minutes from FGCU, 10 minutes from Pro Bass, and 25 minutes from Ft. Meyers Beach. With very moderate pricing this hotel is well worth the stay for anyone in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Beth F, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

WoW..what an awesome review. Thank you so much. Nothing makes our day than reading comments like these. We are just happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and looking forward of having you again in the near future. Have a great holiday!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Nice location, white glove clean, friendly staff and convenient to restaurants and shops. Close to I-75 but not close enough where you experience the road noise....Recommend this place while you are traveling in the area...

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for a wonderful review. Comments like yours is what makes our job worthwhile. Hope to see you again soon. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 13 October 2013

no problems, stay was good, breakfast was very nice, wish there was a restaurant closer. We wanted something close to FGCU, thought it was closer but was not bad distance. Room was nice, sheets were nice, water in shower was hot, tv remote had some issues.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank your for your comments and I am glad that even if we were 1 exit down from FGCU, you chose to stay with us. I hope the other amenities and restaurants close by, made up for the imperfections. Happy Holidays!!

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Nice for a quick stay. Sports Page bar is within walk distance. The ladies at the front desk were very helpful at check in. Really struggling to reach the 200 characters minimum. The reason I stayed was pure location and Hilton Points. It is close to both RSW and I75.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thnk you for your great review and I am glad that you had a wonderful stay. Thank you also for your comments about our front desk agents and the hotel location. We look forward of seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

The hotel is your typical Hampton Inn, its completely updated, comfortable and very clean. We stayed just for one night for a nearby rock festival at jetblue and the location was super convenient for us. Short drive to the park, Just off 75 right on the main road, close to Publix, restaurants and gas stations. Check in was super easy and quick, the people at the front desk were very nice. Our room was great, we had a king that came with a sleeper sofa, bathroom was nice, clean and very modern. Breakfast was included and they had quite a spread although we just took some fruit to go. Would definitely come back if staying in this area again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Great review and please accept my deepest thanks. Nothing pleases me more than knowing that we have met your expectations and you had a great stay with us. It is our goal to provide our guest the best product, the best customer service and the most relaxing stay while they are here with us. I am just glad that you had a satisfying stay. Have a great Holiday!