“Great Place!”

Ranked #4 of 59 Hotels in Fort Myers
palm bay, United States
“Great Place!”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Great staff, location, aesthetics, rooms and comfortable beds. Stay here regularly and every time is terrific and welcome smiles upon arrival. Hot delicious breakfast, fruit, coffee and juices. Travel for work and look forward to relaxing in my room after a long day.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Kathryn C
Beth F, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Thanks for a nice review. Knowing that you always have a comfortable stay and enjoys staying at our hotel is wonderful to know. Our Front Desk team welcoming you with smiles on their faces brings music to my ears. I am sure they will be happy reading yopur review. We hope to see you back soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Denton, Texas
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I stayed at this Hampton Inn in the middle of November and I must say, the hotel staff was amazing! They were very kind and helpful with the shuttle rides. Location of the hotel is great as well. Rooms were very clean. Highly recommend! I think I also gave them some brownie points because they packed me a bag of cookies when I arrived. Not the usual one cookie and walk away, but they literally packed me a bag of cookies. I'm sure that's not the usual, but that is also a testament to how nice the staff was.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank MikeRob116
Beth F, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Myers - Airport I-75, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
What an awesome review! Thank you so much for your kind words! Truthfully, I am blessed to be able to work with people that believes in one rule I live by. Treat people the way you want to be treated and everything will fall in its place. It gives me great pleasure to know that you were happy with our hotel, with our staff and our service, Truly ,a rewarding feeling for all of us.
Scotchtown Ns, Canada
Reviewed 21 November 2013

excellent desk staff, disappointed could not eat at hotel other than that service and room were perfect. just an overnight stay to fly out in morning. stayed at dartmouth nova scotia hotel. had same complaint no eating facilitys .

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Ray D
Thanks for your review and I am terribly sorry that you were only here for a short visit. Perhaps next time you will have more time to enjoy the other amenities we provide and visit places Florida is known for. While there is truth of us not having an on site restaurant, there are quite a few places nearby to grab a bite. I wish you had more time to explore. I look forward of having you again for a longer stay. Thank you again.
Bergholz, United States
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We have always been happy with any Hampton Inn we have ever stayed at in several different states. They are always clean, efficient, reasonable and very hospitable. Whenever we are traveling somewhere for the first time we always look for a Hampton Inn to book our reservations because as i mentioned we have stayed at Hampton Inn in several different states and always been very satisfied.

1 Thank Douglas S
It is wonderful to know that as one of the many Hampton Inn's all across the United States, we have managed to deliver the same consistent great service Hampton Hotels is trying to deliver and achieve. We continously strive to make sure that each visit will be as rewarding and as satisfying as your last Hampton stay and I thank you for making our hotel one of those hotels you will remember with pleasant memories. See you soon.
Terre Haute, Indiana
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Excellent place to stay. Super people and a great location if you are using the Ft Myers airport. Easy access to I-75, shopping and restaurants nearby. Wonderful and attentive staff. Grounds are very attractive and well kept.

1 Thank geoffreym674
Thanks a lot for your awesome review! I am very glad you had a wonderful stay. I am even more excited that the staff, the hotel, the location and our services have met all your expectations and l am looking forward of seeing you at our property next time you are in the Fort myers Area.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Hotel was conveniently located to airport. Clean and comfortable room. The complimentary breakfast is always a plus. Best was staff (Beth and Paula). They bent over backwards to do everything to accommodate my stay and requests!

1 Thank RicciV
Thank you for your kind words. Truthfully,all we did was give you a taste of what Hamptonality is all about. Friendly service, be attentive to your needs and make sure that you have a great experience while you are staying with us. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay. See you soon.
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Thanks Laz, Bethany, Dina, and Beth you made our weekend extra nice! Laz thanks again for drive all of us to dinner in the van snd for the great restaurant suggestion! Came down from Clearwater for a softball tournament, team didn't do to good this weekend but because of the great staff at the Hampton Inn Airport we had a great weekend anyway! Thanks and we will be back when the next softball tournament is in Ft. Myers again. You guys are great!

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Debbie B
What a wonderful review and I cannot thank you enough for your kind words. I am fortunate enough to work with a number of people that shares the same passion that I have, being able to connect with people. And that makes all the difference. They are caring individuals and it shows in everything they do. Your weekend might not had the end result you expected (im sorry) but i am glad that somehow you enjoyed your stay. We look forward of having you next year. Thanks again!